JCosmic

Jul 27, 2017
There is a bug in that when you click on the card in Elizabeth's closet, it stays there. You can continue to click it and increase your card count, though it doesn't actually reveal new ones.

J

Reactions: moonsurfer

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
There is a bug in that when you click on the card in Elizabeth's closet, it stays there. You can continue to click it and increase your card count, though it doesn't actually reveal new ones.

J
Same problem for me.
Reached 14 card with 11 card finds

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
J
Same problem for me.
Reached 14 card with 11 card finds
i have the same probleme
Then stop clicking on the damn card! hahaha
I'm just kidding, I did the same thing, but then reload a previous save, to avoid problems in a new update just in case.;)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
How do you find the baseball bat on the date? I've checked the bin and everywhere. Nothing.
look for the footsteps on the counter, just below the entrance to the projection room, you'll see a dead zombie, with the baseball bat on par.

Zanthrophene

Apr 7, 2019
Great that this game is alive again! I got some questions I hope someone could answer!

1. Zora tasked me with finding someone, I found the binoculars but no trace of the girl nor what else to do.
2. Elizabeth wants me to find her pink haired sister.
3. There are two locked objects in the bedroom of Kayley and the sister
4. Someone got any further than hugging and cheek kissing with Kailey?
5. Someone got any further than the cinema move and getting woken up by the sister?
6. If you complete the quests it says it'll unlock further scene's, yet I see two options. One is Kailey's which was already available pre completing the quests and the other one is "Claire", no clue who claire is but that would get released in a newer version. Does that mean that completing the quests remains without a "reward" thus far?

For those that are themselves searching, some answers!

1. Flashlight, location bathroom on the tub.
2. Delilah's backpack, go search for food and use walking around and it will be on the street eventually. Might take sometime
3. Spices for Delilah, go inside of the restaurants when walking around
4. What to do with the flashlight? Use it at a van's window which is dark, you'll find the binoculars in the a darkened windows of a van in the new location after getting a mission from Elizabeth.
5. What to do with the binocular? Use it in daytime in your own bedroom at the window.

Nov 27, 2017
So, I've found the first 9 secret locations. Where do I find the others?

Also, I've checked the draws under the sink in the bathroom several times, there is no condom.

And I've cummed over Kaylie for like 5 days in a row without cleaning her up and she hasn't said anything.

How do you uncover Kaylie's feet?

How do you have a night time encounter with your sweetie?

kgqijufq

Jan 13, 2018
So, you can change the nickname the girl calls you and what you call her, but there doesn't seem to be a way to change her actual name. Is there a file that can be edited to change that or a way to change it in game that I missed? I left it blank thinking it'd go with the default, but apparently there isn't a default, although there is a flashback that I can't access other than Kaylie's memory that has the name Claire's memory. Don't know who that is.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes