amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
i didnt have a weapon when i confronted the two girls attacking a girl in alleyway.some silverhaired girl saved me but the girl bieng attacked says this was not supposed to happen.and left does that mean ive missed the lucia event,ie chopping of head to take to lucia?

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
i didnt have a weapon when i confronted the two girls attacking a girl in alleyway.some silverhaired girl saved me but the girl bieng attacked says this was not supposed to happen.and left does that mean ive missed the lucia event,ie chopping of head to take to lucia?
No I was in the same boat. After the scene is over just go to the bank and buy the machete. Next click on your map and go to saved places. It will be the second saved place(or at least it is for me) and then you can go back to the alley.

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
how do you do Lucia: Naughty Touch?
Ok I just managed to do it. Basically you need to wait til you're almost completely out of energy and then go to the apartment complex. At that point she will be in her bed instead of the living room. Take the blanket off, remove her clothes and use the sex icon on her. That should get you that achievement. Now if you I could find some more cards.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Are we able to get back in the theater in this version ? I am missing two cards from inside, would suck to have to restart...

Tonyr2

Jul 16, 2017
Ok I just managed to do it. Basically you need to wait til you're almost completely out of energy and then go to the apartment complex. At that point she will be in her bed instead of the living room. Take the blanket off, remove her clothes and use the sex icon on her. That should get you that achievement. Now if you I could find some more cards.
How do you even get her to open the door

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
No I was in the same boat. After the scene is over just go to the bank and buy the machete. Next click on your map and go to saved places. It will be the second saved place(or at least it is for me) and then you can go back to the alley.
ok thanks

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes