Devka

May 8, 2017
Does anyone know where I get the antibiotics, can not find anything in the Hospital?
There aren't any antibiotics at the hospital. The girl is infected, if you don't kill her she will turn and kill her friend before you get back to her room.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
You know that abandoned car with the tinted window that are too dark to see through? Well, a spiked bat usually works best for that kind a thing...

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
it would be possible to have a kind of way to go because apart from looking for food we can not do anything and I read that there is zombie and full of girl to save or kill in the game someone could he help me thank you in advance

Aug 3, 2017
Do you happen to remember any of the locations, other than the cinema?
Most are in the search in city area. One is on a window to the right, another is almost invisible on a vending machine to the left, another is in the black lady's office (forget her name) when you look to the right under a vase/statue. After you save the girl in the school, or after she dies, you can check her desk and at the top of the closet between some boxes is another one. There are probably a few more but I can't think of any others of the top of my head.

Reactions: medgecko

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
Episode #2 with more bug fixes
For the next update, I will add cheats so you won't have to worry about food or energy.
Man please don't do this. Your game something special and grinding one of great part of this. Fuck that casual-style games we need more dramatic and survival gameplay:cool:
In most ero-games there is absolutely no string everything comes down to the simple: «Veni, vidi, vici»

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
Man please don't do this. Your game something special and grinding one of great part of this. Fuck that casual-style games we need more dramatic and survival gameplay:cool:
In most ero-games there is absolutely no string everything comes down to the simple: «Veni, vidi, vici»
He didn't say he is going to remove the grind, he is going to add cheats for people who don't like the grind.
How is that going to affect you? Is somebody pointing a gun at you and forcing you to use cheats?

This is the same mentality when people ask optional Coop for games and fano

medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
Here is a link to the card locations.

Here is a link to the walkthrough.
Most are in the search in city area. One is on a window to the right, another is almost invisible on a vending machine to the left, another is in the black lady's office (forget her name) when you look to the right under a vase/statue. After you save the girl in the school, or after she dies, you can check her desk and at the top of the closet between some boxes is another one. There are probably a few more but I can't think of any others of the top of my head.
Cheers! ... that card guide was sweet.

DarkSouls40k

Jan 14, 2018
Not much content but nice so far, i hope the developer goes for a sexy take on humanoid/zombie/Vampire/horror themed creatures instead of ur typical humans, theyre overrated !!!

Reactions: keogh
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes