• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
as written above any walkthough ? I ate the spices dammit, do they respawn ? I'd love to know how to use the bicycle,NVM Google solved

Last edited:

xuang

Nov 20, 2018
please help i am stuck at finding binoculars. And how save elizbath. i don't have access to hospital

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
please help i am stuck at finding binoculars. And how save elizbath. i don't have access to hospital
You can get the binoculars from the overpass(Red infrastructure, Northeast of the map), but you must have the flashlight with you. To access the overpass you must complete the quest: Saving Elizabeth beforehand. You can save Elizabeth by killing her sister(or friend, I forgot).To kill her sister, just pick up your weapon and tap it on her sister after inspecting her leg bite. Afterwards, peek on Elizabeth OUTSIDE the door to complete the quest: Spying on your blabla(I forgot again) if you havent completed it yet. Moving on...having a conversation with her after the incident will unlock dialogues and a quest to find her missing sister(Which is btw u just killed lol so im kinda confused whether that was her friend or sister that you just killed and im tired to check the game again so...yeah). Having unlocked the new quest, go to the bar or club(I forgot again), and go to the second floor to have a chat with a black woman(their leader prob). Chatting with her unlocks a new dialogue and a quest which leads to the location, Overpass. If you somehow haven't unlocked it yet, just keep on tapping her until she spits it out. And there you go!!!

Dobbysocks

Oct 3, 2017
Ok i feel like i am missing something really obvious but i just can't see it, i am trying to find Elizabeths sister, i have spoken to the black chick and been to the overpass, but i havent found anything there. Any help is appreciated.

Reactions: Valtyr37

Valtyr37

Nov 24, 2018
Ok i feel like i am missing something really obvious but i just can't see it, i am trying to find Elizabeths sister, i have spoken to the black chick and been to the overpass, but i havent found anything there. Any help is appreciated.
I also can't find her sister. I think she might be in the container with a keypad, or the area behind the van where the light is coming from. Either I am missing something or I think you can't find her in this update.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
So if some events happen before they are supposed to fucks up your game right?
I guess i have to meet Lucia before that event with Vex and Zoe right?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes