lykkemand

Jun 16, 2018
how about Lucia.
spied on her from bedroom, I had the the encounter in the alley, meet her at the hall outside the apartment, and talked to kaylie about her at the elevator, but every time i go to her apartment, i can not come through the door, i just knock and there is no answer…. i tried to go first in the morning and when i allmost out of energy
help

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
how about Lucia.
spied on her from bedroom, I had the the encounter in the alley, meet her at the hall outside the apartment, and talked to kaylie about her at the elevator, but every time i go to her apartment, i can not come through the door, i just knock and there is no answer…. i tried to go first in the morning and when i allmost out of energy
help
Did you cut the head of the dead girl in the alley ?
After, she'll let you enter (and you have to give her the head, I don't remember exactly if you have to give her or if it's automatic)

lykkemand

Jun 16, 2018
the kaylie nighttime surprise…
it is the only one i need to do on the achievements list...
anyone got that and know howto?

phantommint

Aug 26, 2018
the kaylie nighttime surprise…
it is the only one i need to do on the achievements list...
anyone got that and know howto?
I think kaylie nighttime surprise is a random occurrence from sleeping until the next morning. But for me, it happened when I tried to cut the zombie's head overpass and come back to sleep. Which I think it should not be related And don't do that Because your weapon will lose its durability

Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:
Reactions: lykkemand

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Hey, so I found a way to get infinite food without using a save editor.

If you save on the random location with a searchable restaurant (I just noticed it on the one advertising Fajita Wraps), you can search the location, save, reload, and it'll be searchable again, even though you'll keep your food from before. Occasionally you'll get 0 because there are biters inside, but just reload.

I think this only works after Delilah's spice quest has been completed.

Edit: Just tested and this works on the convenience store, so it looks like any searchable location like that. Although it looks like after a certain point, if you keep re-rolling it, you just end up with biters, so it's not endless, but it's still pretty good.

Last edited:

phantommint

Aug 26, 2018
I have a question. I don't know what I can do to be able to keep a secret card in Elizabeth's room. Even if I play a new save and let her die.

onii7z

Feb 6, 2019
Hello, I unlocked the area to find the binoculars but I'm looking for Elizabeth's sister but I can not find it yet it is in this area that it should be. can you help me ? thank you

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes