Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is endless and you cannot talk about it ... way to go on a game right in the closet.
Hope someday this gets out of the bushes of lust and into the worm embrace of men.
Happy gaming!

Reactions: Namco15 and Krull

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Ehm, how do you get to spy on Elizabeth to get the next memory unlock? I guess with spying on Kaylie and the girl is via night time activity or is there something else?

EDIT: Nvm, just using the sneak verb on Ellie's door does the trick. Was a bit too straightforward for me, it seems...

Last edited:

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Yeah, go to the container with the keypad, and look at the ground on the left side. If it's not there maybe you're not far enough into the story? It's a pink shirt.
I've got elizabeth to send me to find her sister and i've got the overpass unlocked. this is all i see here, dont even see the ground

i vaguely remember asking a girl in the club for her sister in an earlier version. i thinks thats how i unlocked the overpass.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Raven2122

May 12, 2017
i read there is a weapon behind the cinema counter but when i looked behind it all that there is a dead body and no weapon

edit i loaded a old save and it shows up only during the date with your roommate/daughter

Last edited:

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
What I got so far for 0.4:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, not a lot going on with this one.
First v0.4 card with a picture (Library)
Secret Cards (Episode 4)#1.jpg

Edit : Second v0.4 card with a picture (Club outdoor)
Secret Cards (Episode 4)#2.jpg

So
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-man-standing-v0-4-endlesstaboo.8879/post-1782653

"... then interact with Kaylie's pussy with the flashlight at night "
You can also try to interact with the machete, the binocular or the bate (LOL)

"Improved Sneaking achievement still not marked as complete "
You have to do it several time to get this achievement. 'Elisabeth's door and Roommate's door)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes