Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Does anyone know the maximum potential affection points for each girl and wether or not it has any affect on the game at this point?

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
- You can go back to the overpass, you'll see Elizabeth's sister's shirt on the ground left from the container, grab it
- Hand it to Elizabeth, she'll talk about her sis, if you keep talking ......i get so far into that interaction and the game just closes

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
well i got zombie naked on her back in the apartment.click on sex in my backpack ,tried all over her body and nothing?

het2000

Aug 8, 2016
If a player can progress through the text by clicking only narrow text window, then the choices need to appear in the middle of the screen, NOT within the same text area, since it is quite easy to accidentally misclick. This change would make user experience better IMO

Reactions: Dolphin3000

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I just started playing this but I can't seem to find the overpass....can anyone tell me where it is please and thank you

Oct 31, 2018
I just started playing this but I can't seem to find the overpass....can anyone tell me where it is please and thank you
You have to meet Elizabeth in the dorms first and take care of her friend. Then she will ask you to look for her sister. Go to the gentlewoman club and talk to the boss, she will give you access to the underpass.

Oct 31, 2018
SO I have everything done except the episode 4 Sneak task. I have the sneak ability maxed at 2 but the achievement is not ticking over. Is there anything else required for this?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes