GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Any clue about how to trigger Elizabeth's visit to library? That and the second card is all I missed.

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
elizibeth trip to library was simpler than i thought, after youve killed all the zombies got key ect, go back next day go into back room walk to the back when you see the door then turn left, she should be stood there

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
elizibeth trip to library was simpler than i thought, after youve killed all the zombies got key ect, go back next day go into back room walk to the back when you see the door then turn left, she should be stood there
Did that, but she never appeared. Matbe only happends at some hour? Or lost the next day after zombie killing, and it's not repeatable?

L_A_T_E

May 16, 2017
Better let me save when Elizabeth is in the library. I did everything written above, but she's not there

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
I just want to say that I do read all the comments posted here. You guys help me understand many problems with my game right now. I work a full-time job and there’s only so much I can do during my free time. Just give me time, I promise I’ll make the game better.
So far your game is one of the more interesting on offer. I played the latest summertime sage and loved the subtle and not so subtle character assassinations of Clinton and Trump (Trump screwing Clinton in the toilets for example). When I play Lust man standing, there is a similar quality in that the world is becoming more complex and interesting. I hope that you develop the world further and that the sex becomes just a nice part of the story, additional and complimentary to that world you've made. Others will want other things from your creation, I am sure but at the moment, it is looking good from my perspective.

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
I've got elizabeth to send me to find her sister and i've got the overpass unlocked. this is all i see here, dont even see the ground

i vaguely remember asking a girl in the club for her sister in an earlier version. i thinks thats how i unlocked the overpass.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Check the hand icon, that's where the shirt is. It's not showing up because I already picked it up, but it's glitched so you can get another copy again, it just doesn't show. If your camera angle is different, perhaps there's more to do until you get to the point you're able to.

EDIT: Whoops, thread didn't update as it should for me, so I missed a lot of new posts explaining this stuff and more :D

Reactions: spam753

WilliamWilson

Sep 30, 2018
I just want to say that I do read all the comments posted here. You guys help me understand many problems with my game right now. I work a full-time job and there’s only so much I can do during my free time. Just give me time, I promise I’ll make the game better.
Take your time man and don't worry, it's better for all of us that you slowly deliver a complete,polished game than quit after a few updates because of a burn out.

Reactions: MataHariX

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
The change log in the op?

It logs how much content each version added to the game as well as bug fixes and gameplay improvements.
I understand the concept of what a change log is but all it says is Not available...so I was wondering if anyone knew what it was (just bug fixes, added content and what that content is, or both)

Reactions: filochard

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Was memory fragment two added? I can't access it but I did the achievement required.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes