Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
I have some problems with the nighttime events. Neither the encounter of my "roommate" after the date happens nor the visit of Kaylie after we met in the elevator. Did i miss anything?

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
I played the very first version of the game, and that was already great game - story, art, characters. I'm happy that the developer was able to return to the project.
Passed the fourth episode, it seems to have opened all the available scenes except one, maybe someone knows how to open this event?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I played the very first version of the game, and that was already great game - story, art, characters. I'm happy that the developer was able to return to the project.
Passed the fourth episode, it seems to have opened all the available scenes except one, maybe someone knows how to open this event?
View attachment 320510
That sould happen randomly during any night after going on a date with her. If you don't want to try it during diferent days you can always save before going to sleep and keep loading until it pops.

Reactions: Namco15 and Simon7

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I open the cabinet under the bathroom sink and I see nothing... no socks. It does not open all the way and closes quickly. What am I missing?

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I click the sneak icon, right click on the closed door and it says "I can use my spying ability to peek behind closed doors", but then what do you do? Right lick again the the sneak icon appears and click and it disappears. I left click and I get the normal arrow and it says bedroom.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes