Ren'Py Abandoned Lust & Meatballs [Ch. 1-6] [Papa Lewd]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Very nice game, 2D hand drawing games like these always charm me for it own unique art style. I'll bookmark this game and can't wait to see more in the future

Reactions: Papa Lewd

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I wasn't sure what to expect, but this is pretty nice. Is this going to kinetic like this in the future or gonna have some sandbox aspect? Since there's no VN tag next to the title.

Papa Lewd

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2019
I wasn't sure what to expect, but this is pretty nice. Is this going to kinetic like this in the future or gonna have some sandbox aspect? Since there's no VN tag next to the title.
Thank you! There will be choices and multiple story paths added in future updates. You'll be able to pursue your pick of characters, and that will open up unique outcomes depending on your choices. I want the player's decisions to have a real impact on the story. Of course this adds a lot of complexity to the development - that does not scare me a bit, but it does mean it will take time to fully integrate those paths.

The next update will introduce at least a couple choices, one minor and one that will begin a new path forward, and all future updates will include some choices. I wanted the first 6 chapters to set the tone and introduce some of the main characters before throwing out a lot of options, but that's something I'm really excited to explore!

As for sandbox.... I know that can be kind of a dirty word around here lol. I personally have nothing against sandboxes as long as they are not empty, boring, or grindy. I know the choice to turn a game sandbox can be polarizing and a lot of people don't like them, but usually because of the reasons I said above. I don't THINK I will ever turn this game into a true sandbox, I might explore it more in future games. But if I ever do, I will put all my effort into making sure it elevates the experience and does not detract from it. The last thing I ever want is for people to become frustrated with my game because of grind or needless clicking, so I would never go sandbox unless I can make damn sure it doesn't turn people off (so to speak lol).

*** EDIT: I apologize for not adding the Kinetic Novel tag before, I did not see it when going through the list of tags but I have added it now. I will remove it again once choices are implemented going forward. Just wanted to add this for clarity, I did not mean to mislead anyone. ***

Last edited:
Reactions: EZ8lt

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.1-6 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Awesome, thank you! I was wanting to get an Android version out at some point but know nothing about developing for it.
you can send windows version to developers so they export typical android port is Mod the66. If I do it will have my website's logo in it, which is not aesthetic to you.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Last update: 15 months ago
Most recent status: 15 months ago

Marked as Abandoned

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes