RandomBounty

Dec 11, 2021
Current Bug I found for v1.04 (I will update this post if i find more in this version)
  • After Asking Karen for selling vegebubbles. Any save afterwards will come up with error. (see screenshot below)
1697941244947.png
  • Save file is taking too long to load. It is probably too bloaty for the game to load maybe. My save file is currently 1.65 MB. The game is stuck at black screen after load.

Last edited:

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
slow and steady updates will make this game good as long as the dev doesn't give up on it, and hopefully the dev can find some way to reduce the file size of the game while not sacrificing a lot of the quality and doesn't lag during animated scenes, since the size of the game is at 4GB while being on v1.04, I'm afraid of what the size of the game would be once it is completed as is with that kind of file size.

The dev could eventually find a workaround on that ridiculous file size but would still be happy if the dev can finish this game, the game and dev is worth supporting and wish for this game to be a success and be hopefully optimized in the future.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
how stable is the new version ?
i rage quited after saving outside and having to start from ... d1 -_-

brog77

Apr 4, 2020
Loving the game so far, any way to fix this issue? i don't want to lose my progress :cry::cry:

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Hello everyone !

First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your feedback!

As I've mentioned earlier in the thread, when I release a version, it's stable on my computer, but that doesn't necessarily mean it works everywhere (I'm not a professional developer, I'm still a beginner).

I don't think I have ever seen a game in which incest is handled with less of a stigma than in this game. The treshhold for intimacy is lower than for any IRL hookup between strangers.

At that point, why even have incest in your game? It's regarded like any other relationship anyway.
It's true that relationships in the game are often quite... fast. It's an intentional choice; some games emphasize teasing a lot, while others do it less. Teasing will be more prominent with Lisa and Berry.

Current Bug I found for v1.04 (I will update this post if i find more in this version)
  • After Asking Karen for selling vegebubbles. Any save afterwards will come up with error. (see screenshot below)

• Save file is taking too long to load. It is probably too bloaty for the game to load maybe. My save file is currently 1.65 MB. The game is stuck at black screen after load.
Thank you for this feedback. Regarding the issue with save files not loading, it's important to note that the software I'm using (Visual Novel Maker) doesn't allow the game to load if you do other things during this time (like going online while it's loading). So sometimes, you need to wait for a while (15-20 seconds) for the loading to complete. I'm aware that this time is way too long, and I'm still working on it.
slow and steady updates will make this game good as long as the dev doesn't give up on it, and hopefully the dev can find some way to reduce the file size of the game while not sacrificing a lot of the quality and doesn't lag during animated scenes, since the size of the game is at 4GB while being on v1.04, I'm afraid of what the size of the game would be once it is completed as is with that kind of file size.

The dev could eventually find a workaround on that ridiculous file size but would still be happy if the dev can finish this game, the game and dev is worth supporting and wish for this game to be a success and be hopefully optimized in the future.
Thank you for the comment ;) I'll try to live up to these expectations. Regarding the size of the game itself, let's just say that I made a lot of mistakes when creating this project, and those mistakes are what I'm dealing with now. The final size of the game is a result of that. In short, the game currently has a massive base resolution (1920x1080) with images to match. Other files are also very large (the videos), and I'm working on reducing their size. In fact, the game went from 4.18 GB in version 1.03 to 4.06 GB in version 1.04, even though it gained more content. I'm hopeful that I can make it smoother and lighter with each update.
how stable is the new version ?
i rage quited after saving outside and having to start from ... d1 -_-
Sorry for that. The game is more stable now, but I can't guarantee it will work better for you (since it always worked fine for me). Feel free to provide me with details about any issues you encountered, or even send me your save files via private message if you can't load them.
Im very sorry but this instantly reminded of the time Hitler got rejected from art school
This point is obviously a small reference... but it's up to you to decide if your MC will go down the same path!
Loving the game so far, any way to fix this issue? i don't want to lose my progress :cry::cry:
I'm going to need some details about the circumstances of this error. First, where did you click for it to happen? Did it occur while loading the game? If so, please send me your save files via private message (the save files are stored in the same folder as the game and have names like 'SaveGame_X.vndata').
Does the game just stick on the black transition screen sometimes?
As mentioned earlier, the game can sometimes take a while to load areas, and you need to stay on the game window and not do anything else, as the software remains in standby. Once again, I agree that this is a bit outdated for 2023, and I'm still working on resolving this issue.
keep running into this lovely error every time i try to load a save
Send me your save files in MP! I'm not making false promises, I probably won't be able to solve your problem, but at least it will give me some clues about what's causing the game to bug.

Thanks again for your feedbacks !

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Haven't played but looks like the game needs the male protagonist tag. If anyone who has played agrees, you can report the OP with a note about it and mods will add the tag

Qtyaelgar

Jan 6, 2018
When a character's progression is complete, it's clearly indicated ("nothing more for this build"). Regarding Penny, check if you have any new dialogue options with her. ;)
Well, fuck me, i might be overlooking something, but i'm at the same part with Penny, and i have zero dialogue that would count as new, nothing changes. All her 'ice' is broken as well in her scene so far.

Beerowar

Feb 6, 2021
Went to narrow alley on friday's night before getting first rare plant and meeting Irina. In the alley was Irina. Talked to her and got locked after choosing option of selling rare plants.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes