Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
TBH, I'm quite concerned as well.
The dev is not focusing on those amazing designed Aliens, but some subpar Humans that's not even interesting, and put a lot work into their CGs, which are really not appealing -I would even say "Bad".
Like, who would even think this is "Hot"? (I would just skip as it's quite mood killers :KEK: )
Also, I just checked the main itch.io page and the screenshots, apart from a tame one of Feraldo, are all about humans now. If I rememeber correctly one could see the alpha monster and maybe even the alley alien and Bradley before.
I'm afraid the dev wil shift to humans more and more until it will be pretty much the only content...

• Wow
Reactions: Dyson and Cheru

rein915

Mar 29, 2021
Is the hire some warrior quest bugged? Tried talking with Egon but it wont proceed... tried talking with the applicants but there's no dialogue options
1677462883518.png

DawnofPain

Aug 6, 2019
Yeah I'm not sure why Rylan is so loved tbh, give me more Galiano any day. (Appreciate the update anyway)
He is the most complex character in the game IMO and that has it's appeal and now that we do a whole slave/master thing it's begging for expansion. Though I wanna see more of Garth as I think the devs said we could influence him later down the line. If so, I really want to make the city much worse than it currently is

DawnofPain

Aug 6, 2019
Yeah I loved it when it first started, but the fact it's now focused on a human of all characters seems like a bit of a waste to me and he isn't even THAT interesting, and all the interactive CG are for top MC only atm which feels like a shame, no worshipping ones for bottoms.

I'm just personally hoping we have an option to join the Warlord in the future, games never do let you side with the "evil" ones and as for kinks the only ones left to add that are more extreme are smegma and scat (thinking bestiality might be a thing after the horse dildo confession) but will he have the balls to add them (probs not LOL)
Considering that this is getting funded through Patreon, I'm surprised we are getting away with as much as we are. Smegma and scat are possible but bestiality is not. Also I don't know how the story might progress if we could choose to join the warlord since that would have massive implications with Rylan, Bradley, Arthur (our 3 main characters) or Alastor. The warlord has too much to be left to wild variation but I'm personally hoping we do get to chose to be more evil like implementing worse slavery with Galiano or reducating the people on sithyrya that refugees are to be treated as livestock. Not killing the warlord however? Seems like a big ask

askqer

Apr 7, 2021
He is the most complex character in the game IMO and that has it's appeal and now that we do a whole slave/master thing it's begging for expansion. Though I wanna see more of Garth as I think the devs said we could influence him later down the line. If so, I really want to make the city much worse than it currently is
Interesting idea. If the cities were to be influenced by a corruption mechanic, it'd be really fun!

DawnofPain

Aug 6, 2019
TBH, I'm quite concerned as well.
The dev is not focusing on those amazing designed Aliens, but some subpar Humans that's not even interesting, and put a lot work into their CGs, which are really not appealing -I would even say "Bad".
Like, who would even think this is "Hot"? (I would just skip as it's quite mood killers :KEK: )
View attachment 2419485
As someone who wanted to let Rylan rot in a cell and only let him out under cruel treatment, not only wasI personally very happy with this but I also found this incredibly appealing

DawnofPain

Aug 6, 2019
I don't understand the point of adding a cock cage when Rylan's dick still looks huge even when caged.
If I make him wear a cock cage his dick should be tiny, cute and limp or at least that's the point of a cock cage in real life.
You need to hang out with bigger dicked subs. JK. But seriously, for me the point in a chastity cage was never shrinkage it was more about control specifically that I have my partner's orgasms, hostage and I can frustrate them with that. It is also exactly the kind of cage I enjoy personally, looks heavy, open design, fits well, and doesn't constrain length when semi-hard too much.

Reactions: Fallow Milk

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Dude! Why I can't start attack pirate quest!! I just reload save where i left as conversation with Ryan before make choices.

C'mon!! I don't have f****** cheat of meta human build for easily collect exp to level 7 in one day!!!
Do i need to it really!?
I try so hard to grinding exp in old day and this happen? -_-

DawnofPain

Aug 6, 2019
Dude! Why I can't start attack pirate quest!! I just reload save where i left as conversation with Ryan before make choices.

C'mon!! I don't have f****** cheat of meta human build for easily collect exp to level 7 in one day!!!
Do i need to it really!?
I try so hard to grinding exp in old day and this happen? -_-
I tried starting a new game and can't even get to eradicating the sub nigurah quest

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
Also, I just checked the main itch.io page and the screenshots, apart from a tame one of Feraldo, are all about humans now. If I rememeber correctly one could see the alpha monster and maybe even the alley alien and Bradley before.
I'm afraid the dev wil shift to humans more and more until it will be pretty much the only content...
Oh wow really?! The dev will break my beautiful heart into a million of ugly pieces if this is the angle the dev's going for.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Do you get special scenes or even just some flavor text for being exclusively a top/bottom or dom/sub? I mean, is there any reason not to pick versatile/versatile and then make your choices case by case?

Damn, looks like my game is bugged. The game doesn't recognize my victory against the cyber thug and the guys in the Core room don't want to let me in. I really don't want to restart and grind throogh those monsters again to just hope the game will let me complete the quests this time.

Last edited:

A$$A

Feb 28, 2019
guys i dont know why but i cant complete any quest it bugs a lot and i have no idea why anyone had this problem?

delusions

Aug 7, 2017
Seems like it was a wide spread problem, there's a post on the patreon (I can't see all of it) that said it was preventing progress in ANY mission. It might be fixed now, though.

Reactions: Dyson

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
Seems like it was a wide spread problem, there's a post on the patreon (I can't see all of it) that said it was preventing progress in ANY mission. It might be fixed now, though.
Oh damn, thanks for the info about this issue. Welp until a hotfix patch update is released, I guess I'm gonna have to wait awhile before I'm able to play this game, for I do not want to start all over grinding xp again lol.

dddaaannn000

Dec 10, 2022
oh, i was gonna report the same problem, i was so mad with myself for restarting the game and not being able to conclude pay rylan debt and battle for power
i hope they fix this soon

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
You need to hang out with bigger dicked subs. JK. But seriously, for me the point in a chastity cage was never shrinkage it was more about control specifically that I have my partner's orgasms, hostage and I can frustrate them with that. It is also exactly the kind of cage I enjoy personally, looks heavy, open design, fits well, and doesn't constrain length when semi-hard too much.
Well, Rylan is already tied up with rope by his hands and feet in the scene, in a position where he looks like he couldn't move much even if he wanted to.
So the cock cage doesn't change much when it comes to him not being able to touch himself, in this case, which is why I thought a smaller cock cage for the shrinkage function would be more fun and appropriate. And tiny dick subs are my kink, so that's also why, hehe.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 15 Votes