ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: One bug is Skru'Vak's dick getting stuck on the screen after seeing him in the alley
Screenshot (55).jpg
Thank you. but can you please upload to another site?
I try to flush DNS but it won't help.

EDIT/
If you have download trouble with Mediafire. Here's your solution
All credit goes to 'Fallow Milk'

Last edited:

Urayxor

Sep 17, 2021
Can you please tell me how to start a "Hire the best soldiers in Akra" quest?

Last edited:

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
I'm realy happy that the big cocked Skru'Vaks has a purpose even tho I liked him much more in the dark alley. I hope there will be more to that.

Apart from that I feel like there has been much more fixes than actual new scenes. The hired mercenary quest was a bit disappointing as I would have liked to have something more kinky instead of: want the job? here you go.

J0hnyB0y

Feb 27, 2021
Anyone know how to trigger sex with Phoenix?
The changelog says "forbid him to cum up to 5 times in a row to reach maximum desire points" but i can only do it once and the option doesnt show up gain

Reactions: Gita155

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
Man, I love this game but I'm super sad a bunch of the scenes are gender locked (Or perhaps I am stupid and I just haven't figured how to access them). It'd be nice to add like a strapon or something to the sex shop to bypass that.

Reactions: SengeIori

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Is there a leak of meta human tier for this build?

That cheat is needed to explore other route, it's comsume much time for grind exp.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Excuse me, but I have the problem that after killing Garth when I go to Galiano after receiving the reward, the same scene keeps repeating itself, I thought that this problem had already been solved or is it only happening to me?

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Seriously, we got ahead of update but no meta human build leaked? I mean cheat.
That's something...

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Anyone got the 0.13 bugfix for mobile so that the problem with the hunting sausage be fixed cause it's very difficult to play the game with that sausage appearing in the screen of your phone while playing the game

rzw81

Oct 30, 2021
Melee weapons with high strength + high evasion is really good if you're looking for a good build to cruise through the game. Start investing in strength, dex, and perception early and collect 50 dark crystals. Have Alastor craft the sword once you get him. Once you get the sword the game becomes really easy. I just focused entirely on strength + dex from that point

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes