Bubblegum73

Feb 21, 2022
Well, on my second playthrough I decided to grind the 30.000 GC to pay Rylan's debt...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On another note, I am trying to get Hakkon alive through the fight with the Warlord. And that seems impossible to me.
I know I can tell him not to join the fight. But out of curiosity I wanted to see if it was possible to get Hakkon
through the fight alive. And I haven't managed so far.

I am already level 22 and have 45 Strength.... And it's still not enough.
Is it hardcoded that Hakkon dies in the fight?

Sirnef

Sep 21, 2020
Is it hardcoded that Hakkon dies in the fight?
It isn't. The warlord attacks possible targets at random, and if he happens to hit someone on their last hp, they die. I managed to get everyone out of the fight with the warlord alive. If you don't care about savescumming, you can save before an action, then load the save and repeat the same action until the warlord attacks people who can afford to take a hit, and save again on the next turn. This method takes a while though, because istg the random number generator has a target on Bradley and Hakkon. Beat the warlord at level 13 this way.

Reactions: Bubblegum73

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
It isn't. The warlord attacks possible targets at random, and if he happens to hit someone on their last hp, they die. I managed to get everyone out of the fight with the warlord alive. If you don't care about savescumming, you can save before an action, then load the save and repeat the same action until the warlord attacks people who can afford to take a hit, and save again on the next turn. This method takes a while though, because istg the random number generator has a target on Bradley and Hakkon. Beat the warlord at level 13 this way.
Yeahhhh, i can confirm about all of this.
It's possible since even you spam attribute point from patreon and save everyone without crash.
It mean that was possible and author already planned.

Sep 26, 2020
This really needs a pass through to check the pronouns.
Also, there are a few times the game can't make up its mind which hole a cock has gone into.
Three error messages so far, none game-breaking.
Could maybe have used the information that I was going to need Melee combat skills about ten levels before I got that information, before it started taking two hours IRL and two weeks in-game to level up.

Additional bug: the loss of respect for wandering around Sith naked and/or covered in cum isn't actually reducing respect there.

Last edited:

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Hold on, wait a minute... Is something like warlord kind count as... Seven sin? Anger Lust (maybe mc?) Greed Lazy arrogant jealousy gluttony (also maybe mc?)

If that's the case.. it's guarantee massive main plot doesn't it?!! Our mc was lustful before absorb warlord yet if he was lost lustful state, maybe he was gluttony? Absorb everything as he can. Because why would he have absorbed ability if he was lust representative?
Can't wait to see story behind those representative.

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
Hold on, wait a minute... Is something like warlord kind count as... Seven sin? Anger Lust (maybe mc?) Greed Lazy arrogant jealousy gluttony (also maybe mc?)

If that's the case.. it's guarantee massive main plot doesn't it?!! Our mc was lustful before absorb warlord yet if he was lost lustful state, maybe he was gluttony? Absorb everything as he can. Because why would he have absorbed ability if he was lust representative?
Can't wait to see story behind those representative.
IIRC it will be about feelings, not sins.

Reactions: Passerby2010

Har'kanal645

Oct 16, 2017
Yo could we get a sci-fi tag added cuz I'm sometimes having a problem with searching for this thing and since it's already in space you have a spaceship there are aliens and visually feels like a sci-fi. WHY NO SCI-FI TAG?

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Yo could we get a sci-fi tag added cuz I'm sometimes having a problem with searching for this thing and since it's already in space you have a spaceship there are aliens and visually feels like a sci-fi. WHY NO SCI-FI TAG?
Maybe sci fi for some reason is counted as whole science but this have magic anddddd gameplay wasn't rely on technology only.
This is just my guess.

Har'kanal645

Oct 16, 2017
Maybe sci fi for some reason is counted as whole science but this have magic anddddd gameplay wasn't rely on technology only.
This is just my guess.
There are games on this site that are taged both sci-fi and fantasy, so don't tell me it's not impossible.
Btw I've counted them and there are about 251 games taged both sci-fi and fantasy.

pear.mao

May 6, 2023
Got it on my first try

vitrelladonella

Mar 12, 2019
anyone with changelog?
Sure thing, here you go! Can't share links at the moment cuz I usually lurk, but I may end up uploading it to gaytorrents.
Also, I've posted the requirements for the scene "Beg to be fucked" below.

NEW CONTENT
This update was focused on Galiano/Garth, but since Galiano won the extra content poll most of the new content is focused on him.

GALIANO

New conversations (after killing The Warlord):

> Reach the second floor

> Questions

> Whore him out. Appears after the conversation "Reach the second floor" if you dominated him and fucked him at least 8 times (Conversation: "Fuck his ass"). Also, you must not wear a chastity device.

> Let’s go to my condo. Appears after the conversation, “Reach the second floor”. You must meet the same requirements as the scene, “Beg to be fucked”, If you don't see the option, check the requirements of that scene. Also you need the kinks bondage and humiliation active.

New quests

> An elusive foe. There are several ways to deal with this mission, some of which will result in negative consequences.

SAMMUEL

Talk to him to unlock the Galatic Union missions. Option available in the main menu of the bridge.

-> Missions. You can now send your soldiers on missions to earn money and resources. They have a probability of success based on the soldiers you send and the resources you allocate. For now, the only resources are weapons and armor. The base probability of each soldier will depend on their level, their traits, and their happiness, which is calculated depending on the friendship/love we have with each of them. In the future, I will implement other options to increase their happiness.

EGON

> Arihama.

> Explanations (after Arihama). Appears if you dated him (went to his condo)

> New rumors in “Have you heard any rumors?

CICERO

The scene that was missing in the previous version has been written. After talking to him about The Warlord, go from Kavhar to Diamon Reef from 8 to 3 pm.

KATARI

Now Katari goes around the ship telling jokes to the crew. At the moment only Cicero. Talk to Cicero in the dorms to see the scene. You must have heard at least one joke from Katari in his conversation panel.

NEW ITEMS
- Genetic Material. It is earned in missions, it cannot be used for anything yet. In the future, it will be used to create shots to increase the MC's stats.

- Generic armor and weapons. They are used to increase the probability of success in missions, once obtained visit the armory to replenish the stock.

- Lenny’s Drawing. Do the scene with Cicero described above to get it (if you don't throw it away).

MUSIC by *KAFKA*
- New songs in the club jukebox.

ART
- Galiano standing, back and front for new sex scenes.

- Galiano's Condo Background. Appears in the new sex scene with Galiano for bottoms.

BUG FIXES
- Skruvaks may not be in the MC's diary under certain conditions. If this is your case talk to him > "How are you?" to add him. The same with his name. If it appears ???? Use this same option.

- Skru'Vaks sprite could not appear correctly when performing your duties. It is now fixed.

- Now the random event of Sammuel and Skru'Vaks is not random anymore, it will be marked in pink inside the dialogue options. This will apply from now on to sex scenes.
- Beg to be fucked. (inside Sex option). It appears only if you accepted to be his whore when you met him and your friendship with him is higher than 5 and desire higher than 3. Indispensable to have had the conversation "I'm back" with more than 5 friendship points. You also need to have the kink degradation activated. If the kinks "Bondage", "Water Sports" and "Cum Playing" are activated the scene will be longer if you start it between 17:00 and 20:59. You can earn up to 40 friendship and desire points with him with this scene.

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes