nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
It's funny, you only ever find straights complaining about the sex games despite there being SO many made for them, but very rarely do you find gays complaining.
While I'd definitely love to have more games since it's pretty slim-pickings for us, I'm at least grateful for what I have and aren't making others feel bad for not catering to my wants and needs (I will bash shitty devs for being shitty though but that's not fully relevant :sneaky:)
I mean, it's basically a reflection of Real life.
Even when more and more societies respect "variety", Minority will always got harassed / bullied in one way or another.
Basically just ignore what those guys' saying. Or if it gets out of hand, report for troll.
Agreed, and I'm someone who has been heavily skimming it!
Technically, If you like to play as a Female/Futa being fucked by Hot Males, this could also be a game for you.
You don't necessarily need to be gay / want M+M.
But the focal point is "male hvin' sex with you".
IIRC, they also paid enough attention to none male MCs.
Bad news then, it's confirmed to eventually be coming.
Lit! Will it be Neural Sex, or will get a Sex Robot body?

Last edited:

Teshay

Aug 14, 2017
I really hate not being able to cheat my way through grindy game so boom, my own cheat menu.
If you guys want to use it, place it in game folder and replace the screen.rpy.
When you play the game, open game menu and there should be cheat button.
View attachment 2507094
If i am missing anything, feel free to tell me, i will add a button for it.
Btw, this will always work on every version as long as the variable didn't change and he didn't modify the game menu ui.
It just opens a window with a lot of text for me. I tried right clicking it on opera but it just tells me to save it as a pin and shit. I opened it on chrome and it doesn't give me the option to save it at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: DawnofPain

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
It just opens a window with a lot of text for me. I tried right clicking it on opera but it just tells me to save it as a pin and shit. I opened it on chrome and it doesn't give me the option to save it at all.
Ren'py script file which is RPY is a text file therefore Chrome recognize the attachment as txt file and just opened it as it is instead of downloading it.
What you need to do is right click on it and click save link as, then name it screens.rpy
Please remember all are lower case and its in .rpy extension.
Then you can replace your screens.rpy in the game folder.
I think I already stated this a few comments after og comment, you should try to read some of em first next time, thank you.

omegasix9

Oct 26, 2019
Okay actually playing this for the first time and I'm stuck at the fucking wire puzzle....please help me

NedF99

Jun 18, 2022
I mean, it's basically a reflection of Real life.
Even when more and more societies respect "variety", Minority will always got harassed / bullied in one way or another.
Basically just ignore what those guys' saying. Or if it gets out of hand, report for troll.

Technically, If you like to play as a Female/Futa being fucked by Hot Males, this could also be a game for you.
You don't necessarily need to be gay / want M+M.
But the focal point is "male hvin' sex with you".
IIRC, they also paid enough attention to none male MCs.

Lit! Will it be Neural Sex, or will get a Sex Robot body?
Sex robot body. They mentioned buying one for him from the sexshop.

Reactions: someothermon

GameLover73

Jan 5, 2020
My game gave a fatal error in the battle. First it was because of the christmas antlers, which I removed, then it would just do it and kick me out without the grey error screen. And since I was only using one save spot and there is no roll back (thanks for that) I am screwed.

I saved in the middle of battle one screen before the fatal error so I can't adjust my gear anymore if it is a problem with any of the rest of it

pear.mao

May 6, 2023
I refused to do the Meta-Sith formula and Snake has the only one talk option "How the bussines going?". How can i meet Cicero?
If it hasnt been too long since the just load a save b4 that and redo the stuff. It doesnt take too long if you enable the skipping

gayphoenix

Mar 16, 2021
Does anyone know how I can force the encounter with the smuggler in Kavhar?

I had it originally when the game had the bug that stopped quest progression. I haven't realized until now but I can't get the encounter to happen again but the quest log still requires it before the story can progress. And the most recent save before I did the encounter is just post-bradley fight and I don't want to do everything again

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes