Aug 2, 2019
IIRC it only has Human CGs so far?
IMO it's the quality of the drawing: It's super unrefined, the features (facial, body parts) / ratio / postures all have problems, meanwhile don't really have an appealing "style" to it. Some can even be considered "disfiguring".
Even the art style change of the few characters didn't change the total premise.

But in the meantime, I'm a fan of it's Alien Design, they are detailed, "alien", while sexual appealing as hell.
- Tho they don't really have any Alien CGs, so maybe the dev just suck at making CGs.
The artist is better with alien designs than the human ones. Most of the human designs barring Samuel and that purple twink in the bar needs a revamp in my honest opinion. Though i'll say i have a mighty thirst for Bradley, i honestly thought he would be a "Barrel but less of a booze hound and is plot relevant" But he actually managed to surprise me.

Reactions: nackedsnake

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
No, it's definitely a style. perhaps it's the artist's earlier works so the CG looks...eh. Yes, i have played Lustful desires, it's one of my main VN/Text based game along with Killigan's treasure, and Tavern of spear.

Characters like tank, barrel, logan, and rhot are my favorites. But who are these balloon thingies you are referring to?
I refer to inflation fetish where normal character proportions are "inflated" to abnormal sizes, for example, compare orc brawler and orc brute. Orc brute's body has buffed up to extreme, but head and lower body(except dick) has stayed the same. For me these disproportionate physiques and unrealistic body parts remind me of an uncanny valley, I can't imagine how blood can circulate through such massive muscles, it's probably only my thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: werlvozhgf
Aug 2, 2019
I refer to inflation fetish where normal character proportions are "inflated" to abnormal sizes, for example, compare orc brawler and orc brute. Orc brute's body has buffed up to extreme, but head and lower body(except dick) has stayed the same. For me these disproportionate physiques and unrealistic body parts remind me of an uncanny valley, I can't imagine how blood can circulate through such massive muscles, it's probably only my thing.
ah, ok i kind of get it.

jastranger

May 31, 2021
This is usually called "hyper". I find it rather grotesque myself.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Those in LD are "Hyper" - which is just "abnormally large body parts".
"Fat" is also a different fetish, LD has some of them.
"Inflation" is a different fetish which usually come hand-in-hand with "Transformation / Growth". "Dawn of Corruption" and Azulookami's games come to mind with this one.

But again, those are different fetishes - they stroke different people.
LO's art problem is not "fetish differences", it's the arts themselves.

Tho there are games with worse arts, it's not the end of the world for LO. Just won't be a game I'd recommend if not for the aliens.
It's quite a shame LO totally neglect what it's good at - Aliens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icekingchernobog

shinghan

Feb 1, 2021

NEW CONTENT

Galiano.
Etherium Heist. Appears after completing "An elusive foe".
Garth (After killing Arihama)
Reach the second floor
Ethereum.
Bribing the pplice. After this mission, Garth will ask us to walk around the streets of Akra to keep an eye on the police (if the mission was successful). These scenes are not implemented yet, don't try to search for them.
Personal talk
New Character from Weaver Tier Winner: Asmodeo. A week must have passed since you killed Arihama to have the first encounter with Asmodeo. There is a 50% chance that he will appear when you go to your room if the ship is in space. To continue, visit Rylan's room when he is there (if Rylan is not part of your crew skip this step). Then go down to the B floor and finally go to the bridge. Asmodeo will join your crew automatically. To kick him out travel to Akra or Sithyrya and talk to him. He will be available in the dormitories with the following conversations:
o How did you get here?
o Explain to him what you are. Appears after “How did you get here”
o Gehenna
o Questions
o Slaves
o Work. For this option to appear we must have opened the Galactic Union missions, located in the bridge.
o Payday. Appears after “Work”
o Shopping. To make it appear: after giving him his first pay in "Payday" go to Akra and wait one day.
o Respect. It appears at the same time as Shopping, but you do not need to return to Akra.
o Toys. Asmodeo will want to test with you the toys he has bought. This option only appears if we accept to be his slave in the "Slaves" conversation and after finishing the "Toys" conversation. We need the "bondage" kink enabled.
o Ask to be released from chastity. If chastity is activated and we are not wearing any chastity device, he will put it on us during the "Toys" conversation. We can ask him to remove it, but it will reduce our friendship.
o Suck my dick. It appears if we try to make him our slave during the "Slaves" conversation and we are not wearing a chastity device.
o Asmodeo will have conversations with some members of the crew, to see them simply go to visit the following characters/places: "Katari in the Workshop", "Sammuel", "Lunchroom", "Feraldo", "Chip after buying a body from him".
Watch TV. You can now watch TV in your room to see the news, the option is activated after Katari repairs the ship. Some of them are updated depending on your actions with Garth. You need to watch the news to activate the GuShop (if you didn't activate it when watching TV at Egon's house). It is necessary to buy Chip's body. You can only watch TV on planets where there is service, so for now it is only available on Akra.
Extra content: Chip. After activating the Gushop (see Watch TV above). You can click on the banner on the left to open the store and buy Chip. You can buy 1 model and accessories (there will be more in the future, both accessories and configuration options) and also the programs that will give him "Traits" for the missions. Once purchased go to the cargo bay (while you are not in the L-17 comet as it is a secret location) to receive the package and configure his body.
o Relationship. You can establish what kind of relationship you will have with him. If your respect with the crew is -15 or lower you will have no choice. Otherwise, you can choose between 2 or 3 (depending on your role) and you can change it at any time.
o Re-configure. You can change Chip's appearance from this option whenever you want.
o Arthur.
o Sex scenes with Chip and an updated club scene will be available in the next version.
More Katari Jokes: Feraldo,
For Tier Meta-Human or higher. Chip sprites have been added to the Gallery > Characters.
NEW ITEMS
Ethereum. Acquired in the Garth/Galiano missions. It will be available in the ship's missions in the future with a very low probability. And will be used in the manufacture of advanced weapons and armor.
MUSIC by *KAFKA*
The Club's Rock, Blues, and Chill songs have been replaced by music created by Kafka.
ART
- Asmodeo.
- Chip.
BUG FIXES
Fixed multiple scenes where female characters were incorrectly addressed.
You could capture a Graul without creating reinforced cells.
You could start Arihama quests with Arthur while Bradley was on your ship (in the prison). Now you can only start these quests with Arthur if you kill Bradley.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
The new monthly character content poll started. So far, Riordan, Rylan's brother, is leading by quite a bit, he will most likely be the winning character this month.

Before all the alien fans start getting worried, the alien characters are also doing very well, much better than some of the human characters like Sammuel and Phoenix. Riordan is one of the few characters left without sprites right now, I think a lot of the patrons are voting for him to get art for him, which I think is also the reason why Chip won the last poll. I think people also want to see the storyline about his illness and the potential cure for it to get development, it hasn't had any updates since his introduction.

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
I like Riordan, I needed countless tries to have him survive the fight against the warlord instead of keeping him save on his couch.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
I like Riordan, I needed countless tries to have him survive the fight against the warlord instead of keeping him save on his couch.
I didn't even know that he could survive that, I just assumed that he would die automatically if you allowed him to come (that was his intention, after all).

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
The new monthly character content poll started. So far, Riordan, Rylan's brother, is leading by quite a bit, he will most likely be the winning character this month.

Before all the alien fans start getting worried, the alien characters are also doing very well, much better than some of the human characters like Sammuel and Phoenix. Riordan is one of the few characters left without sprites right now, I think a lot of the patrons are voting for him to get art for him, which I think is also the reason why Chip won the last poll. I think people also want to see the storyline about his illness and the potential cure for it to get development, it hasn't had any updates since his introduction.
I like him but would of preferred Skru'Vaks coz I like my domineering males

padam

Apr 19, 2021
I do like the non-human characters, although I'm one of the boring ones who does prefer the human ones. My favourite thing about it is that there are more options than the furry/scaly thing. I don't mind their inclusion, since I know other people are into them, but it's just never been my thing.

This is turning out overall to be one of my favourite games of its kind. The respect mechanic is so fun.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
What I most like about LO, is the MC's personality and sexual dynamics. Here, you can truly be top/bottom and mix and match with dominant/submissive and that will have an impact on 'non-sexual' dialogs, making most of the NPCs know you're truly the alpha or the omega of the place.

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes