Waskachu

Sep 15, 2018
It's quite obvious but just in case... Can the npcs be changed to females, or futa at least? In case it is not possible, what is the proportion of female and futa npcs in comparison to males? I saw the game has the futa tag.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
It's quite obvious but just in case... Can the npcs be changed to females, or futa at least? In case it is not possible, what is the proportion of female and futa npcs in comparison to males? I saw the game has the futa tag.
There are no female NPCs in the game, the only potential female character is the MC, and, iirc, you can choose what set of genitals she has, which I assume is why there is a futa tag.

Jebbbbb

Aug 9, 2021
I forgot how to get Cicero as a crewmate, I started another playthrough and I can't find him now.
Iirc he can be found on Bradley's ship, and will separate from the crews as soon as we land on Sithyrya. We can recruit him following the warlord mission through the guys at the Sithyryan tavern.

Reactions: ginnungagap

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Good update, hope they add urine to the pics tho since how many scenes have it now

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
does this game have cheats?
My cheat mod should work for all versions and future versions since it didn't modify any of the "core" game files but just add an additional function to the screen without disrupting anything. Look for it a few pages back.

gabrielpwen

Jul 9, 2021
can someone share their save is that my pc was damaged and I don't want to start from 0

The last thing I did was defeat everyone on the pirate ship.

Mar 9, 2018
Do you know make Galiano top?
Here you go:

GALIANO

New conversations:

- I'm Back. Activated after finishing the mission "Attack on Pirates". Different result if you have more than 5 friendship points with him (necessary to unlock the following conversations).

- Beg to be fucked. (inside Sex option). It appears only if you accepted to be his whore when you met him and your friendship with him is higher than 10 and desire higher than 3. Indispensable to have had the conversation "I'm back" with more than 5 friendship points. You also need to have the kink degradation activated. If the kinks "Bondage", "Water Sports" and "Cum Playing" are activated the scene will be longer if you start it between 17:00 and 20:59. You can earn up to 40 friendship and desire points with him with this scene.

Waskachu

Sep 15, 2018
There are no female NPCs in the game, the only potential female character is the MC, and, iirc, you can choose what set of genitals she has, which I assume is why there is a futa tag.
In that case the "futa/trans" tag should be changed to "futa/trans protagonist". Should I report it somewhere?

NedF99

Jun 18, 2022
I am making top Galiano, I don't see anything?
To make Galiano top you have to be a sub bottom and agree to be his whore during your first meeting with him. You can't start his top route later on if you didn't agree yet.

To top Galiano you have to be dom top, refuse to be his whore when you first met him, have at least 11 respect points in Akra, have the degradation kink active, finish the "battle for power" mission.

Reactions: J0hnyB0y

laitiensa

Feb 13, 2021
To make Galiano top you have to be a sub bottom and agree to be his whore during your first meeting with him. You can't start his top route later on if you didn't agree yet.

To top Galiano you have to be dom top, refuse to be his whore when you first met him, have at least 11 respect points in Akra, have the degradation kink active, finish the "battle for power" mission.
Ok, agree to be his whore right?
To get 11 respect points, how do i get that.

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes