Furrycomf

Oct 26, 2022
Thanks for the share, Is this regular version or Mega cheat version?
Also it sounds like you decide to stop the subscription, is there any specific reason toward the game? Or just something personal?
In short, the characters that I wanted to have more content have been ignored for too long, Bradley for example has no content in I don't know how many updates and he is my favorite character, there is also the disparity of content between humans and aliens.

Mandj120

Apr 17, 2022
Hey yo! What happened the game!? I have glitch or bug on the akra map! After I have new accompany but I forgot the name! there was glitch I cannot get out of the ship

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
Hey yo! What happened the game!? I have glitch or bug on the akra map! After I have new accompany but I forgot the name! there was glitch I cannot get out of the ship
That's happening for me too, the only thing we could do now is either wait for a quickpatch, or go back a save before Zyron's recruitement

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
This Zyron guy is the most asshole character I've ever seen in a game. He tries to kill the MC twice, gets his ass beat twice, and then just becomes a freeloader on the ship, while still talking trash. Can't wait to break him.

I'm annoyed in general that so many of the new npc's are just assholes, even though I get to play the reverse card on them most of the time, since I'm playing as a dom top with high respect. At this point I just hope the story moves on from Akra to a different planet quickly, since there's just way too many asshole npc's on Akra. I'm honestly kind of tempted to make the future choice of blowing up the planet by destroying the reactor core, but missing out on a lot of possible content is holding it back.

Same goes for the crew, I have half a mind to just open the airlock and dump half of them in space. They have way too much attitude for how useless they are in combat and in the story most of the time.

Last edited:

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
This Zyron guy is the most asshole character I've ever seen in a game. He tries to kill the MC twice, gets his ass beat twice, and then just becomes a freeloader on the ship, while still talking trash. Can't wait to break him.

I'm annoyed in general that so many of the new npc's are just assholes, even though I get to play the reverse card on them most of the time, since I'm playing as a dom top with high respect. At this point I just hope the story moves on from Akra to a different planet quickly, since there's just way too many asshole npc's on Akra.

Same goes for the crew, I have half a mind to just open the airlock and dump half of them in space. They have way too much attitude for how useless they are in combat and in the story most of the time.
So far, the game's motto is "be The Asshole of assholes, or fall into submission" for me lmao. Because I know that if I show some submissiveness they'll jump like some hungry sharks

Reactions: FluffyDaemon

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
I have half a mind to just open the airlock and dump half of them in space.
LOOOL Tough, but fair.

Haven't played through the new update yet, still waiting on the bug fixes, but up until this point the only crew members that have actually annoyed me at all were Skru'vaks and Feraldo. They've been around for quite a while now, but their dynamic with the MC hasn't really changed at all since they joined. Now that we're getting away from Akra I hope their side-plots can finally start to move along and get some development.

And yeah, I've mentioned this before, but for me, the sub/dom binary in this game is way too pronounced. It can be really funny at times, but also kind of actually annoying that literally every sex scene is forced to have at least some humiliation/degradation element.

CloudMilk

Jan 27, 2022
Is there any way to unglitch whatever caused Skru'vaks to disappear from the crew? He showed up in the Akra revolution scenes so I thought the issue was fixed but he's still not appearing anywhere on the ship. My last save with him is too far back.

Also, how do I trigger Chip's date scene in the captain's room? Thought one of the changelogs said there is one but it's not showing up for me.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
The Akra character poll is up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't deal with these patreon people, lol. Galiano already won just two months ago, but they still keep voting for him, and now he's about to catch up with Diego and overtake him.

Though I will say the passed out street junkie being in third place is really funny. Not sure why he's even an option, unless there is some kind of bigger plan for him now?

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018

I can't deal with these patreon people, lol. Galiano already won just two months ago, but they still keep voting for him, and now he's about to catch up with Diego and overtake him.

Though I will say the passed out street junkie being in third place is really funny. Not sure why he's even an option, unless there is some kind of bigger plan for him now?
Yeah, it's like they are fucking commited to only giving content to humans... and the most ugly motherfucker at that lol

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

Funny thing to say. You do realise people who do the Votes only care about getting the contents they want?
If the voter likes Galiano, ofc they will keep voting for him.
- Money talks louder than Words -
I bet if you get to vote, you will do the same: only vote for characters you like.

People don't care about the game as a whole, they only care to see the contents they want.
It's the job of the developer to oversee the whole project.
That's one of the many flaws of LO's voting / monetisation model.
Blame the dev for allowing his patreons to have such level of influence; not the patreons who only act in their own best interests.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 15 Votes