Longfang

Feb 19, 2018
I haven't played this since maybe 0.05 so a ton of stuff has been added, but obviously skimming through the thread here, most of the comments are about the gay content, making it difficult to glean if the sex scenes have kept the 1:1 ratio at start for female/male protags. Is the ratio still good for female protagonists or has this become like Lustful Desires where there's some unevenness in content locking out entire characters or has it become like Lust For Adventure where entire sections of the game AND some characters are just gay-only?

I'm fine with any answer. I just recall this game being grindy to begin with and would rather spend my time more effectively if the fem protag content has been dropped during development and I missed the memo.
I don't play a female protagonist but looking at the code the dev seemingly still adds variants for female body parts in sex scenes so you should be good, obviously if you have a vagina you'll be locked out of the scenes where your MC top but other than that I don't believe any character is gated by gender.

Reactions: disposablelighter

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
Apparently Akra storyline is almost finished (2 or 3 updates ig), since one of the writers is focusing on a new planet.

CloudMilk

Jan 27, 2022
How do I trigger the fight with Zyron?

Edit: nvm figured it out. Still can't get the Chip scene in my room though

Last edited:

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
anyone remember this? View attachment 3482214
I've been playing nice with everyone, and I just remembered I was promised hate fuck. Wheres my hate fuck option? Madge
Nah fr, I've been wondering the same. Like sure, there's some characters we'll piss off because we choose a side against them and, hopefully, the game didn't cut 'em off and moved on so then we can start some hate-fuck relationship.
Personally, I didn't choose that route because I fear of losing content/lock routes with some characters (Lustful Desires flashbacks), since there's a chance it's only one sex scene and that's it, while if we're friends to even the spawn of Hitler (joking, idk if anyone of the characters so far are closer to that) we'll get even more.

But yeah, the pic made it like EVERYONE will be able to be hatefucked.

Furrycomf

Oct 26, 2022
It seems like it's your lucky day, since he released the update one day before my subscription ended, here it goes

Android:
Mac:
PC:
Linux:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The complete 0.27.1 version changelog:
And here's the preview, the background for the magic world:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They really can't use a decent artist, can they? Is that cum leaking from the sky in the background? :ROFLMAO:

Well, I hope for a quickpatch update. Because Zyron keeps joining my crew infinitely
You mean there's game breaking bugs in this 0.27.1 version?
Feel like for every update there's game breaking bugs here and there.

It seems like it's your lucky day, since he released the update one day before my subscription ended, here it goes

Android:
Mac:
PC:
Linux:
Thanks for the share, Is this regular version or Mega cheat version?
Also it sounds like you decide to stop the subscription, is there any specific reason toward the game? Or just something personal?

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes