Solarys

Aug 18, 2021
Hello, I definitely understood that I had to put the file in the /lustodyssey/game but it's how to modify this file that I can't do...
When I modify the file before reinstalling it in the game it causes the game to bug by telling me "error line (number)"...
So that when I modify the file I get exactly the same model as what is marked in the file...

Could anyone help me understand why it does this?
Even restarting the game doesn't work.
I'm really sorry to bother you with this but I'm really bad with computers.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Hello, I definitely understood that I had to put the file in the /lustodyssey/game but it's how to modify this file that I can't do...
When I modify the file before reinstalling it in the game it causes the game to bug by telling me "error line (number)"...
So that when I modify the file I get exactly the same model as what is marked in the file...

Could anyone help me understand why it does this?
Even restarting the game doesn't work.
I'm really sorry to bother you with this but I'm really bad with computers.
Send me the full log of the error, so I know what causing it. Usually the error caused by the cheat mod is either of these:
1. The code you changed is not the correct variable
2. The game dev changed past variable to a new one
3. The way the variable is defined was changed.

UghSoAnnoying

May 26, 2024
Y'all I know this is random ASF and that this is a completely different game, but minotaur hotel, y'all know Asterion, I'm there brushing his back right? Cuz he's a minotaur and what-not when I tell y'all this dude is caked up, I almost started barking bruh. Then he had the audacity to say "my king" I got overstimulated!

UghSoAnnoying

May 26, 2024
A fictional character has never blue-balled me like this. All I did was brush his back and nothing else. Then the game has Asterion being cute even though he's literally built like a damn body builder, if y'all played the game you'd know. Literally had me FEIGNING hoping the MC would shoot his shot or at least brush a liiiittle lower. but his dumbass didn't. I came up with multiple lines as if I was in a dam romcom ‍♂ Asterion poured his heart out and didn't even say anything back. I'm a little annoyed-

UghSoAnnoying

May 26, 2024
A fictional character has never blue-balled me like this. All I did was brush his back and nothing else. Then the game has Asterion being cute even though he's literally built like a damn body builder, if y'all played the game you'd know. Literally had me FEIGNING hoping the MC would shoot his shot or at least brush a liiiittle lower. but his dumbass didn't. I came up with multiple lines as if I was in a dam romcom ‍♂ Asterion poured his heart out and the MC didn't even say anything back. I'm a little annoyed-

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
A fictional character has never blue-balled me like this. All I did was brush his back and nothing else. Then the game has Asterion being cute even though he's literally built like a damn body builder, if y'all played the game you'd know. Literally had me FEIGNING hoping the MC would shoot his shot or at least brush a liiiittle lower. but his dumbass didn't. I came up with multiple lines as if I was in a dam romcom ‍♂ Asterion poured his heart out and didn't even say anything back. I'm a little annoyed-
Trust me, MH is a VERY slow paced game in terms of sex/lewd moments. The closest we got from there so far was nude Asterion, the griffon/hawk dude having sex with a trucker and nude dragon takin a bath, that's all.

There's a fanfic on itch.io that we can fuck/be fucked by Asterion, "Anír Soma" it's the name.

The MH's dev said he's planning a sex scene with Asterion on chapter 20 or something but until there it'll take a while.

Solarys

Aug 18, 2021
Send me the full log of the error, so I know what causing it. Usually the error caused by the cheat mod is either of these:
1. The code you changed is not the correct variable
2. The game dev changed past variable to a new one
3. The way the variable is defined was changed.
Hello here is the file that I modified and what it does in the game

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Hello here is the file that I modified and what it does in the game
Ah that is actually a very simple error my friend. Your indentation is wrong. Indentation is basically a space behind the code. It follow certain pattern. A child will have more indentation than the parents.
This is an example of correct indentation
Code:
AAA:
    AAA:
        AAA:
This is an example of wrong indentation:
Code:
AAA:
    AAA:
AAA:
Look at your code in the attachment:
1720429743227.png
The code for galaxy credits and 'or' variable is not indented properly.
Due to those 2 (and egon_enmity near the end), the vbox child below is not recognized as proper child.
Although, I am not very sure is that 'or' really a proper variable? after fixing the indentation and removing the 'or', finally the code work in my game.

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes