Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
The Akra character poll is up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't deal with these patreon people, lol. Galiano already won just two months ago, but they still keep voting for him, and now he's about to catch up with Diego and overtake him.

Though I will say the passed out street junkie being in third place is really funny. Not sure why he's even an option, unless there is some kind of bigger plan for him now?
I wouldn't mind some Cortés content, if we can make him a sub

Reactions: Mandj120

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
Funny thing to say. You do realise people who do the Votes only care about getting the contents they want?
If the voter likes Galiano, ofc they will keep voting for him.
- Money talks louder than Words -
I bet if you get to vote, you will do the same: only vote for characters you like.

People don't care about the game as a whole, they only care to see the contents they want.
It's the job of the developer to oversee the whole project.
That's one of the many flaws of LD's voting / monetisation model.
Of course, but it's just sad to see an *ALIEN/MONSTERFUCKER* game turning into an Oops! All Humans one instead.
Meanwhile, I personally just wanna see more of Bradley.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
Is this option still available if you choose to hack Thuul office? I can't meet him at Pulse eventho it's already friday/saturday nights tho....
I don't think so, I did the test after reaching the vip room for the first time by increasing my popularity and then after asking Thul, waiting for friday and nothing of him at the Pulse.

Iirc, I asked him on a Friday night, and then I unlocked the first meeting scene, it's a sub/bottom scene, so maybe that's why I choose the other options. I can't check rn because my game is bugged and I can't go to Akra (thx Zyron).

Dezdanna

Jul 2, 2018
I hope the Junkie is a joke option to see how far people will go to NOT vote for a non-human, because the fucker is in third above literally every non-human option.

Reactions: FluffyDaemon

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
I hope the Junkie is a joke option to see how far people will go to NOT vote for a non-human, because the fucker is in third above literally every non-human option.
So about that...

He might actually be winning the poll, lmao. There's a bit less than a day left before the poll ends, he might still catch up to Diego. I honestly wouldn't be that mad if he wins, to be honest. I'll take him over Galiano winning again, and Diego is getting another scene in the next update regardless if he wins. At least we'll be getting some new character art.

As far as the aliens/non-humans go, most of them ended up doing about equally well. The only really unpopular ones on the poll are Holoryx and Slurg, and I feel like they wouldn't really be appealing to most of the player base.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
So about that...

He might actually be winning the poll, lmao. There's a bit less than a day left before the poll ends, he might still catch up to Diego. I honestly wouldn't be that mad if he wins, to be honest. I'll take him over Galiano winning again, and Diego is getting another scene in the next update regardless if he wins. At least we'll be getting some new character art.

As far as the aliens/non-humans go, most of them ended up doing about equally well. The only really unpopular ones on the poll are Holoryx and Slurg, and I feel like they wouldn't really be appealing to most of the player base.
The junker we're talking about it's the frog-alien merchant from Grosseries, right?

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes