ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I really hate not being able to cheat my way through grindy game so boom, my own cheat menu.
If you guys want to use it, place it in game folder and replace the screen.rpy.
When you play the game, open game menu and there should be cheat button.
1680194312440.png
If i am missing anything, feel free to tell me, i will add a button for it.
Btw, this will always work on every version as long as the variable didn't change and he didn't modify the game menu ui.

Last edited:

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Yeah it is, had the same problem
When did it show up, what is the dialogue before it happened? I wanna see if I can fix it myself rather than waiting for the new bug fix.
nvm, I don't think the cg is added into the game cause I've been browsing the image folder of the game and there is no tied up rylan cgs. Need developer hand on this one. Even Rylan in the club cgs will also not be displayed because 1 folder is missing from the game.
here is comparison between old and current version.
1680195190971.png 1680195222548.png
But it should be fixed if you download v.0.14.2 and moved the gallery folder from there to v.0.15.0 game/images folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fallow Milk

Wanderguard

May 16, 2022
This seems great but ive no idea how to download the file
its just opens up on a another window and i cant dowload it
any ideas on what to do?
For windows, right click that window, select the option to save the page (for chrome its Save As, for firefox its Save Page As). Before clicking Save, change the save as type option to "All Files" and remove the ".txt" annexed to the filename

Reactions: J0hnyB0y

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustOdyssey-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: shinod

J0hnyB0y

Feb 27, 2021
For windows, right click that window, select the option to save the page (for chrome its Save As, for firefox its Save Page As). Before clicking Save, change the save as type option to "All Files" and remove the ".txt" annexed to the filename
Thanks so much!!

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018

auticko

Jul 2, 2020
I refused to do the Meta-Sith formula and Snake has the only one talk option "How the bussines going?". How can i meet Cicero?

DawnofPain

Aug 6, 2019
which are the requirements for slave ryan?
He must be free and alive after beating Bradley. Put him in jail for a small amount of time sure, but do not kill him and you need to have at least a certain number of points with him (20 desire and 20 friendship I believe). I think he also has to have seen his brother on Sithraya but IDK. Personally, I'd cheat to get it.

Afterwards it should be smooth sailing. Talk to Rylan about a date when the option appears (remember the time) and then go straight to Arthur. He will direct you to getting a good set of clothes before the date. I recommend taking a shower before the date. Once on the date the options are relevant but not super important. Try to get him to drink as much as possible so that you can give him degrading tattoos this does mean forgoing sex scenes later in the date. Eventually, you will be prompted about types of relationships. Pick the spicier relationship option and then tell him you want to be his master. Afterward, you will get to the club (assuming his debt is paid or Garth or you are running it). And you have to try to get him as drunk as possible sometimes forgoing sex actions to get him the tattoos. Once you have finished, you can get to the sex shop in Akra and buy everything (I don't have a list of what to include and exclude).

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
I really hate not being able to cheat my way through grindy game so boom, my own cheat menu.
If you guys want to use it, place it in game folder and replace the screen.rpy.
When you play the game, open game menu and there should be cheat button.
View attachment 2507094
If i am missing anything, feel free to tell me, i will add a button for it.
Thank you very much!

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes