Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
How Can I get sex scene with Bradley? Anyone know? Thank you
Bradley have probably two sex scenes in game. First happens with chance when you talk to him on bridge and you need to have low repsect level for it. Second happens when you ask him to apologize at club.

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
how to get feraldo.

You need to meet him in club while you working there. Meet with him a couple of times and recruit him in team.

Feraldo scene in sithrya is pissing our mc u have to turn on pissing kink and wander at town in night
I have it on and it's not coming up

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Like what? Vore? MPreg? Necrophilia?
...Tho since it's alien that's not too far-fetched. :unsure:
Now I kinda wanna see some...
Mpreg is already hinted for future, not into vore, necrophilia could be an interesting game over for a boss and as far as I know there isn't any foot stuff either and that's pretty minor.

IronMation

Mar 2, 2022
Bradley have probably two sex scenes in game. First happens with chance when you talk to him on bridge and you need to have low repsect level for it. Second happens when you ask him to apologize at club.
Thank you I'll try the low repsect (But when We have low repsect, will our crew leave the team? Or they stay whatever the level?)

apologize at the club ? where dialogue it is? I already in new Planet and train with him

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Thank you I'll try the low repsect (But when We have low repsect, will our crew leave the team? Or they stay whatever the level?)

apologize at the club ? where dialogue it is? I already in new Planet and train with him
no when you have negative respect your team just treat you like a bitch and don't leave.

it on akra where you can work at galiano club

Mar 9, 2018
The two scenes that Passerby2010 is talking about are actually one submissive scene with Bradley. Like they said, have low respect with your crew, but also make sure you have "Submissive/Bottom" as your sexuality. Otherwise, it won't work. Next, leave your bedroom door unlock by choosing the door option when inside your room. The event will take time to trigger, since it's random.

The other event, you need high respect with your crew and must be "Dominant". You can be either a "Top" or "Bottom" with this one, though. Go to the club and choose to work option when talking to Egon, the guy at the bar. Once working, if you see one of the options say "Your Crew" or "Crew", choose that. A scene will happen, choose whatever option with the spiked drink choice and with sharing a drink with a crew mate (they don't matter), and you'll finally be presented with three options after the drinking. Choose "I think he's right, make Bradley apologize" and enjoy the scene.

There is an extra scene if you buy the whip from the sexshop after that event. Head down to the bridge and talk to Bradley with the whip in inventory, a new option will appear.

IronMation

Mar 2, 2022
The two scenes that Passerby2010 is talking about are actually one submissive scene with Bradley. Like they said, have low respect with your crew, but also make sure you have "Submissive/Bottom" as your sexuality. Otherwise, it won't work. Next, leave your bedroom door unlock by choosing the door option when inside your room. The event will take time to trigger, since it's random.

The other event, you need high respect with your crew and must be "Dominant". You can be either a "Top" or "Bottom" with this one, though. Go to the club and choose to work option when talking to Egon, the guy at the bar. Once working, if you see one of the options say "Your Crew" or "Crew", choose that. A scene will happen, choose whatever option with the spiked drink choice and with sharing a drink with a crew mate (they don't matter), and you'll finally be presented with three options after the drinking. Choose "I think he's right, make Bradley apologize" and enjoy the scene.

There is an extra scene if you buy the whip from the sexshop after that event. Head down to the bridge and talk to Bradley with the whip in inventory, a new option will appear.
Wow thank you, I found it
I didn't know you can work in Club everyday (previously version only weekends)
and wow, these a lot of sex scene over there if you "don't put pants" when working

I already unlock the door, and instead got Feraldo scene (I didn't mind tho, I like him too. to be honest he steal my heart and now my fav in this game, haha)
So Bradley going to our bedroom to if the door unlock? I already try 50th times and got no bradley xD
I already have -6 respect, sub & vers role switch

Mar 9, 2018
Wow thank you, I found it
I didn't know you can work in Club everyday (previously version only weekends)
and wow, these a lot of sex scene over there if you "don't put pants" when working

I already unlock the door, and instead got Feraldo scene (I didn't mind tho, I like him too. to be honest he steal my heart and now my fav in this game, haha)
So Bradley going to our bedroom to if the door unlock? I already try 50th times and got no bradley xD
I already have -6 respect, sub & vers role switch
You're welcome :) . Oh, you need it to be at -4 or lower to help it trigger. Sorry for not mentioning that part.

• Love
Reactions: IronMation

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Has a lot of fetishes. Generally like what I've seen so far.

But when I go to the Subway, I keep dying to those stupid creatures down there. Always keep waking up on the ship. How the heck do you deal with those things? Can't even seem to get past one of them.

Leozinhe

Nov 18, 2021
Has a lot of fetishes. Generally like what I've seen so far.

But when I go to the Subway, I keep dying to those stupid creatures down there. Always keep waking up on the ship. How the heck do you deal with those things? Can't even seem to get past one of them.
kill or tease them

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Excuse me, but between Galiano and Garth I don't know which one to decide on, could someone tell me which one is better or which currently has more content?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Excuse me, but between Galiano and Garth I don't know which one to decide on, could someone tell me which one is better or which currently has more content?
Galiano: More human like, has much more contents.
Garth: More alien like, only has couple of sex scenes atm.

And since patreon favour human over alien, they'll get more contents down the line.

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
I think that you can still interact in future updates with Garth if you choose Galiano, at least there are some conversations that point it out.

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Galiano have a lot of smexy scenes with him. That's why people side with him. If only alien had the same amout of scenes and got interested in our mc i would have chosen him

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I personally wish we didn't have to kill Garth in the Galiano route since you don't actually kill Galiano in Garth's, I'm hoping that Garth's isn't actually the correct route with future updates

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
since you don't actually kill Galiano in Garth's
Wait, What?
Pretty sure My Galiano is dead in Garth's timeline, how do you spare him?

Or you mean you don't "kill" by hand so there can be wiggle room?
But that can also apply to Garth - since he's Allie there're so many ways you can "cheat death" them - such as 2 hearts / 2 brains / etc, if the dev so choose.

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes