Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
How do you get Charles to be your mount? I remember not being able to figure it out. There was no message in his dialogue menu and I loaded a save to before Bradley was my mount but I still couldn't get it to work. Hopefully someone's figured it out a month later. :unsure:
TL,DR: Be sub to him, but dom to the king

When you first met him, give him a bj, at the next encounters, always accept to do a bj or anal with him.
After making the king submissive, ask him to give Charles as a ride.
You need to be versatile to make this work.

Reactions: notarealpersonlol

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
TL,DR: Be sub to him, but dom to the king

When you first met him, give him a bj, at the next encounters, always accept to do a bj or anal with him.
After making the king submissive, ask him to give Charles as a ride.
You need to be versatile to make this work.
No, it works fine if you're submissive to the king as well.

Reactions: Sant3224

UghSoAnnoying

May 26, 2024
The reason Galiano gets more content than Garth (and everyone else on Akra) is because he keeps winning the character polls. Incidentally, he won the most recent one again.

Here are the final results:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vs the votes a few days in:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The 17 vote jump is kind of silly. I don't get why people keep voting so hard for him and why there are so many of them compared to every other character (unless it's just one person making like ten patreon accounts to vote). But despite all that though, some Elion/Egon content ended up making it into the update anyway (since they were kind of supposed to be the winners).
That's slightly irritating. I want my Holoryx content, I know I may sound crazy but I want to see how fucking a inesct-like alien in the ass would be conveyed in text, also I remember that damn alien promising sex or something. Constantly picking the same choice is obviously repetitive. Where's the variety at??? Also why would you make the choice for us to pick either Galiano or Garth, but one has more content than the other?? I'm just a little confused.

Mandj120

Apr 17, 2022
That's slightly irritating. I want my Holoryx content, I know I may sound crazy but I want to see how fucking a inesct-like alien in the ass would be conveyed in text, also I remember that damn alien promising sex or something. Constantly picking the same choice is obviously repetitive. Where's the variety at??? Also why would you make the choice for us to pick either Galiano or Garth, but one has more content than the other?? I'm just a little confused.
OH yeah I want that! i want to know the Holoryx who or what is! But why that result decision?? OMFG :mad: I Never ever agreed about the decision result it's make me crazy but why now galiano or garth? NOT more decision result! :mad::mad::mad:

UghSoAnnoying

May 26, 2024
OH yeah I want that! i want to know the Holoryx who or what is! But why that result decision?? OMFG :mad: I Never ever agreed about the decision result it's make me crazy but why now galiano or garth? NOT more decision result! :mad::mad::mad:
Ok, so I didn't understand the first or last part, but I understand the middle part, it's stupid how it was done, don't leave us on a cliffhanger like that! I think what it saying is why didn't they choose somebody, ANYONE else, and I think it's because they either just follow what has the most votes or they're just idiots, maybe on 3/4 are genuine about wanting more Galiano content.

Frustrating when you picked to side with Garth. Fucking hell.

Reactions: Aeriku and Mandj120

Mandj120

Apr 17, 2022
Ok, so I didn't understand the first or last part, but I understand the middle part, it's stupid how it was done, don't leave us on a cliffhanger like that! I think what it saying is why didn't they choose somebody, ANYONE else, and I think it's because they either just follow what has the most votes or they're just idiots, maybe on 3/4 are genuine about wanting more Galiano content.

Frustrating when you picked to side with Garth. Fucking hell.
YES YOU'RE RIGHT! :mad:

UghSoAnnoying

May 26, 2024
I reckon the dev should add content for all those characters if they have it on mind giving priority to the winning one but removing it from the next poll until every character is done. This way it gives freedom to the voter to get the content they want without the dev forgetting about their other characters.
I guess it's genuinely too hard, either because they have a few missing chromosoms, like to focus on one thing at a time, peer pressure, or just can't multitask.

Wanna give the benefit of the doubt but PLEASE, do something different. Or at least work on the story.

Elokhan

Jul 1, 2024
Dude, why is everyone attacking the dev?:WaitWhat: I'm not taking sides but I'm sure they have valid reasons. If they do it, it's another problem. If they don't, it's another problem. Yes, I agree that there are missing characters but that's because the dev adds a lot of new characters and this opens up the harem route. There are a lot of options. That's why the players are always angry. Stop fighting and someone should update it already.:FacePalm:

UghSoAnnoying

May 26, 2024
Dude, why is everyone attacking the dev?:WaitWhat: I'm not taking sides but I'm sure they have valid reasons. If they do it, it's another problem. If they don't, it's another problem. Yes, I agree that there are missing characters but that's because the dev adds a lot of new characters and this opens up the harem route. There are a lot of options. That's why the players are always angry. Stop fighting and someone should update it already.:FacePalm:
No one's fighting anyone. If anything we're agreeing with each other. 2nd of all no one's attacking the dev, attacking the dev would be harassing them, no?? Such as spamming their inbox, sending death threats ECT. These are reasonable complaints.

Reactions: gabrielpwen

UghSoAnnoying

May 26, 2024
Plenty of options that don't get chosen, might as well leave the characters that have the least votes out of the polls, if everyone's going to continuously pick one character, also from as far as I know, or have seen/read the players are only rightfully angry because one character is being picked/chosen repeatedly compared to others that have barely any content, in addition to literally one of the major decisions of the game being to side with Garth/Galiano but one has way more content than the other.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes