Ren'Py Lust & Piracy [v0.0.3.5] [RVNSN]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.0.3.5

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 676 MB

Come find me on .

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Obviously this means I have no knowledge of your versioning pattern, but it threw me off that v0.0.2.0r2 is later than v0.0.2.5a2. I guess I really need to pay extra attention to the last version number I have so I don't get confused about which is the latest release.

RVNSN

Drunken Pirate Skirtchaser
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Obviously this means I have no knowledge of your versioning pattern, but it threw me off that v0.0.2.0r2 is later than v0.0.2.5a2. I guess I really need to pay extra attention to the last version number I have so I don't get confused about which is the latest release.
0.0.2.5a2 was an alpha, wip of content after 0.0.2.0, and was only made available for review purposes, was not meant to be posted anywhere as the version to download and play

that was when I was testing things with iray and decided to switch from 3delight

0.0.2.0r2 is the re-rendering using iray, and now I'm back to working on 0.0.2.5

[edit: while i did not have the idea set at the very beginning, the scheme is 0.0.2.5a (alpha), 0.0.2.5b (beta), 0.0.2.5 (regular release), 0.0.2.5r (revision if needed)]

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
0.0.2.5a2 was an alpha, wip of content after 0.0.2.0, and was only made available for review purposes, was not meant to be posted anywhere as the version to download and play

that was when I was testing things with iray and decided to switch from 3delight

0.0.2.0r2 is the re-rendering using iray, and now I'm back to working on 0.0.2.5

[edit: while i did not have the idea set at the very beginning, the scheme is 0.0.2.5a (alpha), 0.0.2.5b (beta), 0.0.2.5 (regular release), 0.0.2.5r (revision if needed)]
OK, no worries. I must say that, although I very much liked the original renders, the Iray renders definitely step up the quality. I'm looking forward to Mai Tai and the surf shop back again in one of the next versions, along with picking up the girls and continuing the story from there. Good job on the game so far. :)

Reactions: RVNSN

RVNSN

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
OK, no worries. I must say that, although I very much liked the original renders, the Iray renders definitely step up the quality. I'm looking forward to Mai Tai and the surf shop back again in one of the next versions, along with picking up the girls and continuing the story from there. Good job on the game so far. :)
Thank you. Hopefully it won't take me too long to get the next release ready, though everything seems to take longer than I expect. Will probably make the next release the final section of the opening, so that regular, open gameplay will start in the version after that. Had wanted to end the next version with the ability to continue doing various repeatable activities, but likely will not, as I need to fix the flaws with the wave system before releasing any more renders using it. Also reminding myself to add a quest log in the next release.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
TBH i have absolutely no Idea what ya supposed to do, I keep going surfing and mediate-- (nothing happens) WTF

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
TBH i have absolutely no Idea what ya supposed to do, I keep going surfing and mediate-- (nothing happens) WTF
It all depends on what you're wanting. But if you're trying to improve your relations with Katya, you need first to let her masturbate the MC while he pretends to be asleep. Then, he can visit her cabana in the evening and meditate with her (to build friendship). Also, at night at her cabana, get closer to her while she sleeps, and masturbate to her, cumming on her body somewhere. She's a super-creep / super-perv, so she apparently really likes that. After the MC returns on Day 14, that's the current end in v0.0.2.0r2.

RVNSN

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
This is presently the biggest reason why I should have already had a quest log in place, and I completely understand the feeling of being lost the way it is. Previously had it set up to to tell the player when a stat went up, still undecided if it would be better to show that or not.

Like -CookieMonster666- said, with the existing content, there's really just a certain amount of time that you have before returning for the other girls, and you can spend it on whatever you want. Each activity gives some increase in a stat (though some are set up to increase a stat only after a certain amount of repetitions, like every 3rd time), which will later have a benefit, although they are all presently optional, and my intention is to make all romantic and sexual relationships optional, but as Katya is clearly one of the main characters, it's best to have a friendly relationship with her. Yeah, she's definitely a bit of a creepy perv, and her oddities should make more sense a bit later in the story after learning more about her.

There are a couple of different games I'm looking at as far as examples for quest logs, but if you know of a game that has a nice quest system you think I should check out, feel free to mention it here - it will be going inside the ship's log. What I'm looking to include for basic features: scrollable list with each quest having an expandable drop down menu, will do a strike-through or something to indicate completed items, and when a full quest item is completed move it to a completed quests list. I don't really have the time right now to play other games just for fun, so lately I've just been able to spare the time to give other games a quick look to see what I can learn from them - whether that's game mechanics, game logic, exposition, etc. One of the games I've come across that seems to have a decent quest log is Desert Stalker, and I need to revisit A House in the Rift to see again how his quest log was set up - both of those games are worth checking out, some quality work, and they have some elements of adventure and occult. The primary structural (and basic code learning) example I used when starting Lust & Piracy was Harem Hotel, and a key feature Runey included that will be part of L&P is the repeatability of sex scenes - I couldn't pimp out Runey's work enough, as HH is not only one of the earlier, beloved adult games, but he also has a great demeanor if you contact him about anything, not snarky. And let's be honest, we're all a bit geeky/nerdy here, so sometimes being a bit snarky or spazzy comes with the territory, so it's always nice to see good examples that remind us to be cool, keep our composure, and be helpful if possible.

[edit: think I use "a bit" a bit too much?]

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
One of the games I've come across that seems to have a decent quest log is Desert Stalker, and I need to revisit A House in the Rift to see again how his quest log was set up - both of those games are worth checking out, some quality work, and they have some elements of adventure and occult.
Have you checked the one for Lord King?
As for how to access it.... Smart phone seems cliched but also somewhat fits the anachronistic bent of the setting.
Or also make it accessible from your command console on the bridge.

RVNSN

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Have you checked the one for Lord King?
As for how to access it.... Smart phone seems cliched but also somewhat fits the anachronistic bent of the setting.
Or also make it accessible from your command console on the bridge.
Thank you, I'll check that out. Planning to put it in the ship's log (probably not adding any more always visible hud items, but who knows, and thinking inventory items will go in extra space in treasure chest), and I'll try to remember to think about the command console once free roam/destination choice sailing is available. Would be nice to pull up a destination map from there, and having the quest log also available there would be more convenient than having to close it, switch to the ship's log to recheck quests then go back.

RVNSN

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
das passwort für den laptop ???
Danke Gracias
While I am not going to publicly share all of the codes I've included, they are mainly there for fun, so I will share some of them here (this list is actually a good portion of them at this time):

hello
hejdå
this game is awesome
surfing rocks
fuckoff
this game sucks
Tell me, baby, what's my name?
ran sucks
kabbalah sucks
katya sucks

[side note: if you happen to come across the money cheat codes, I suggest that you do NOT use them, at least not until you feel like you actually need to, as there will be some interaction early on that assumes you only have a certain amount of money, and having too much would likely make the dialogue illogical but should not break the game; in theory, you could also end up in this situation by winning too much playing blackjack on the MC's computer (as you can play forever without it affecting the time at this point), but as I have not yet even added the ability to split cards, you'd have be getting very lucky or doing a lot of save scumming]

• Haha

RVNSN

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
any estimate for when the release would be?
At this point I don't want to say quite when I think it will be ready, as I know I'll be wrong. But I am working on it as much as possible, and this upcoming release will be the last before regular free roam gameplay is available.

I would hazard to say that I have finished most of the renders for this one, but as I continue with the rest I might find that I feel that I need to do more than I'm thinking to avoid it feeling too rushed.

I'm sure this is not a very satisfying answer, but I don't want to make false promises and say it will be ready at the end of the month when I don't actually know for sure. Maybe I'll have it ready that soon, maybe not, and maybe sooner (wouldn't bet on the sooner).

RVNSN

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
I'm looking forward to Mai Tai and the surf shop back again in one of the next versions, along with picking up the girls and continuing the story from there.
This popped into my head, and I thought it might be worth mentioning so as to not get anyone's hopes up too much and then feel let down: Mai is NOT a romantic interest for the MC. And a little bit of trivia about Sven; his cybernetic arm is partly an influence from and nod to Jet from Cowboy Bebop.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This popped into my head, and I thought it might be worth mentioning so as to not get anyone's hopes up too much and then feel let down: Mai is NOT a romantic interest for the MC. And a little bit of trivia about Sven; his cybernetic arm is partly an influence from and nod to Jet from Cowboy Bebop.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I personally didn't think she was; I just like her character generally. I'm looking forward to LIs being the three students and Katya; beyond that would be just bonus to me. However, I want to be sure to say that I very much appreciate the clarification. Not all devs would bother doing that.

Reactions: RVNSN

RVNSN

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
I can't speak for anyone else, but I personally didn't think she was; I just like her character generally. I'm looking forward to LIs being the three students and Katya; beyond that would be just bonus to me.
Same for me, in the sense that I really like her as a character, which maybe sounds strange since I created her and the other characters, but aside from she and Sven being the MC's closest friends, I think she can occasionally be a nice influence for the less socially comfortable (and younger) companions.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
O'k, lust is something pretty familiar to me, but how about piracy? How piracy element work in this game?

upd. Hmm... 3GB package this is surprize for me. :(

RVNSN

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
O'k, lust is something pretty familiar to me, but how about piracy? How piracy element work in this game?

upd. Hmm... 3GB package this is surprize for me. :(
The piracy part will come later in the story development, and it is a bit image heavy at the moment for the amount of available play/story content. Over the next few releases I will be looking at switching into more layered images and possibly cutting down/out some images to reel in the size. Webp does not play very well with my system, so not looking at that route at the moment.

Reactions: ShamanLab
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes