foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
The main villain and that little blond bitch are such racist pieces of shit that I almost don't want to go the lewd route.

Last edited:

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
The pixel art looks way better than the drawn pics. I really don't like this boring clean style

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
That... that is a heap ton of tags. How many endings? Can you do a straight run through with just shota or any single character like you can in Newlywed Monica? And what is with the cheating tag? Looks like straight up corruption to me. The intro didn't hint at either ThiCC gal having a relationship before being shipped off to hentai land.

meta2356

Sep 7, 2020
How do you get the engineer outfit.I went to store and bought all outfits now it says there is no more outfits.

azumanga

Nov 27, 2020
Does anyone know what the very last requirement is for the maid job? It's "untranslated"pregnancy, but that doesn't seem to be either pregnant, or not pregnant?

EDIT: I tried translating it and it translates as "valis", but it doesn't seem to trigger even if I'm impregnated by valis, could it be a place where the name is translated in one place, and not in another?

Last edited:

Itshighnoon_

Aug 30, 2019
Hello, i'm kinda stuck with Crow's gift, I need to get a ruby for him, but I don't find anything in the mine ? There is a "!" on Crow's head but nothing happens when I interact with him, it's just small talk. I don't know if it's bugged or something..

Also, I don't find the "hint story" option, sorry if it sounds dumb, thank you !

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Just wanted to share this error. No idea what caused it.
Hmm does this happen somewhere specific or is it on startup? If its somewhere specific I could test with a save.
That seems to be a generic error for when the game can't load the specified picture.

The cause is usually because the filenames were not extracted using the correct encoding (at least, that has been the most common cause in my experience)

In my case, 7-zip never extracts or compresses the filenames correctly unless it has been run from a command prompt that had the correct codepage set, while WinRAR always seems to do so correctly after changing the default filename encoding to the matching encoding, though I usually leave it set to Shift-JIS.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
How do you get the engineer outfit.I went to store and bought all outfits now it says there is no more outfits.
I haven't got it yet BUT perhaps maybe you can try working at the Magic Engineering Factory?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes