ChaoticSky

May 23, 2018
I think i missed something along the way. How do you deal with lactation? I cant find anywhere to milk the characters and the help menu isnt translated D:

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
I think i missed something along the way. How do you deal with lactation? I cant find anywhere to milk the characters and the help menu isnt translated D:
It's the bed. Or you can buy a milk depressant or something from the shop

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Does anyone know what the very last requirement is for the maid job? It's "untranslated"pregnancy, but that doesn't seem to be either pregnant, or not pregnant?

EDIT: I tried translating it and it translates as "valis", but it doesn't seem to trigger even if I'm impregnated by valis, could it be a place where the name is translated in one place, and not in another?
Send me your save so I can check

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2018
For those wondering, and trying to aim for a pure virgin run, stealing food is probably the best way to keep your stamina up overall, especially if you're willing to save scum.
I am curious though for those who have gotten further, is there an easy/non-corrupting way to lower desire/libido?

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
What are you supposed to do when playing as Chiro? I can of course get caught and progress that part of things but if I actually want to do something useful, where am I supposed to go?

I've gone up to Mercurys house and noticed that it's guarded and Chiro says something about sneaking in from underground. Then I found a manhole-cover with an exclamation mark over but trying to activate that just give some message about not being able to do it.

After that I've run all around town and I can't really find anything more to do, do I have to advance the story with the other characters first?

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
*squnts* On one hand, it does look good. On the other, the game playing itself for eternity with no opportunity for player input, opening menu or saving, 'hide text' key either not existing at all or being bound to something inane with no warning, and the trite subplot of token repulsive lover #87 existing for the MC to nominally cheat on are all red flags in terms of overall design quality. Not like there haven't been godlike-looking games that were unbearable to play in practice either (*remembers Divine Miko Koyomi with a wince*).

Kenn0803

Apr 22, 2020
You're looking for a crowbar, it's in the tent far southwest in the slums.
So this is a mistake translation? I’ve spent quite a bit of time searching for something like that. Well, thank you anyway.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes