RebelCrow64

Formerly 'TimberTwlntr'
Aug 26, 2018
Finish the game, the best ending. after it, you can unlock the gallery as usual but i think the gallery is broken you cannot change the gals´s outfit or status at all.

Iluzion0ne

Feb 18, 2024
I have the following problem: After replacing all the fixing elements "Lust-Prison-main" the game starts without problems, but if I close it and want to start it a second time, it won't start at all, it says that it encounters an error and the game must close, even if I restart the PC, but it will start if you replace the fixing elements again.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Finish the game, the best ending. after it, you can unlock the gallery as usual but i think the gallery is broken you cannot change the gals´s outfit or status at all.
Could you please post some of your saves? I'm still trying to figure out where pregnancy happens.

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
Can you please made a full Cheat Table one
Sorry. I don't think it's worth the hassle. both libido and body development can be manipulated easily with items that you can get with the money. let's see if there's enough request for this

Caladmure

Jan 13, 2019
Maybe I'm just dumb, but how do you go deeper into Luxuria Hall? I blew up the one rock and got to the area with the weird devices, but she won't go any deeper. I don't have any new dialogue with Crow or Chiro.

RebelCrow64

Formerly 'TimberTwlntr'
Aug 26, 2018
Maybe I'm just dumb, but how do you go deeper into Luxuria Hall? I blew up the one rock and got to the area with the weird devices, but she won't go any deeper. I don't have any new dialogue with Crow or Chiro.
I think you need an special suit only sheryl can get, you need to go to luxuria hall as her to unlock a story event, to continue the story, check out in the menu, press C (on pc) and the picture of the girl in the middle will change to hints for the sidequests and main story tellking you where to go. But maybe you need some extra material, go where there is a hole in the middle of the room where the rock blocking the path was, i think you can go down there. i hope it helps

Egoria

Mar 9, 2023
For some reason even after replacing everything with the patch file i can't launch the game because of "Cannot locate basic info data D:/.../LustPrison/Data/BasicData/Game.dat"

I hope someone helps me to fix it cause in the zip file the game works but doesn't save and when i unpack it in a folder it just tells me this error. The game is perfect but i can't play it normally...

ayopasan

Dec 28, 2021
Fine. I made a somewhat full table for it. Still no virginity edits though since I have no idea how to do that. Fell free for anyone who wants to edit and improve up on it.
how to use u ct? drop in directory folder?

CrashDragon

Sep 5, 2023
I'm in the last part of the game but I don't know what to do they have already said they were gonna drill into the sewers but I haven't seen anything new around town or in the sewers. Also I've been seeing the ! mark on the sewers at night but when I check there's nothing new there and I haven't seen anything new in the lab what should I do?

Egoria

Mar 9, 2023
For some reason even after replacing everything with the patch file i can't launch the game because of "Cannot locate basic info data D:/.../LustPrison/Data/BasicData/Game.dat"

I hope someone helps me to fix it cause in the zip file the game works but doesn't save and when i unpack it in a folder it just tells me this error. The game is perfect but i can't play it normally...

And yes, i'm gonna write this every time my message is long gone...

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes