Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Is there a trigger after Cat girl checking the manhole to find the crowbar? I can't find it in the SW corner of the slums

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
why i can't equip weapons? i enter the dungeon n culdn't attack at all
you need to go into the items then use the subkey (c) to plug it into your hot bar, then S/D to rotate your selected weapon.

Is there a trigger after Cat girl checking the manhole to find the crowbar? I can't find it in the SW corner of the slums
it's sheryl's stuff, it happens later when you use the stones

Reactions: Irishcrackpot

lightingark

Feb 25, 2018
You'll have to progress along the main story for that. Once you unlock the forge you can make shovels.
As for me, I'm still trying to figure out where I'm expected to go to find a 'file' to unlock what looks like a mortar and pestle for making potions.
There's a file inside the factory. Take a job and then go right into the side room. You can steal one from the sparkle, but beware that you can get caught.

Reactions: justprevail

lightingark

Feb 25, 2018
For those wondering, and trying to aim for a pure virgin run, stealing food is probably the best way to keep your stamina up overall, especially if you're willing to save scum.
I am curious though for those who have gotten further, is there an easy/non-corrupting way to lower desire/libido?
Some tips from someone who's played through a bit of the game as on a virgin run:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What are you supposed to do when playing as Chiro? I can of course get caught and progress that part of things but if I actually want to do something useful, where am I supposed to go?

I've gone up to Mercurys house and noticed that it's guarded and Chiro says something about sneaking in from underground. Then I found a manhole-cover with an exclamation mark over but trying to activate that just give some message about not being able to do it.

After that I've run all around town and I can't really find anything more to do, do I have to advance the story with the other characters first?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anonon

Jun 13, 2018
Assuming I only like the pink girl and dislike pregnancy, is playing this worth it? I'd probably just skip the other girl since her body looks kind of terrible and ntr is not my jam.

desktop-kun

Oct 29, 2022
Can I feed food to Lilia while I'm Sheryl?
Can't pursue job path without Lilia being frustrated, but then she's still frustrated over night, and then loses her virginity to the guard when he checks for contraband unless I only pursue the job path on the days they randomly don't check.
Need her to not be frustrated overnight to not be forced into virginity loss, but need her to be frustrated to be able to do the job and then I'm locked into being frustrated overnight.
You could say this is rather frustrating.
Nope. Just top Lilia up before leaving the dungeon.

If you're going for a virgin run, just do the 3k factory job, it's all you need, and you need it for the stat boosts anyway. Lilia makes way more in the mines as well, you'd make a crap ton of cash by selling magic stones and copper once you unlocked the bomb. Dunno why you took on those jobs that are pathing you to whoredom if you're avoiding it.

why i can't equip weapons? i enter the dungeon n culdn't attack at all
Item menu > press C on the weapon > it lets you put it in the shortcut bar > A/D to cycle

Reactions: Echo of void
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes