HTML Completed Lust Quest: Ice [v0.9c] [Karma Legends]

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
For those that don't get it. I wasn't being serious. I thought "Pulling infinite handkerchiefs out of their urethra" would give that away.

I believe there should be something on the site for pretty much everyone. That's why I uploaded the game.

Enjoy the game, and your kink :)

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Uh...that's..not what it's about? People do not run around irl and bark like dogs and act like animals. That sounds like something an 8channer would tell you.

No, seriously, who told you furries do any of that? Did you see that for yourself, or did you take that from youtube videos and hearsay?
To end this discussion quickly. No, I don't believe that. Let's go back to staying on-topic. :)

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
It's creepy to me

To me, it's as if people would adopt clown personas and sexualise them. Running around, honking and sprinkling water at eachother, while performing various sexual acts. Pulling infinite handkerchiefs out of their urethra.

I don't mind uploading it for you though.
I can understand that. I can't really judge most people though, because I'm into actual clowns. My thought process usually goes something like "That's fuckin weird. I'm into clowns. Carry on."

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Patreon post from 2021-02-28 says they have no game projects.

Marked as Completed (per "final cut" language used in reference to this game)