• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust Selection [Ep. 2] [Select GameWorks]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

SelectGameworks

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2019
That's some good looking 2D art made to look 3D. Hope the writing matches the art, will keep an eye out for this.

I would like some more details on the story and hope it expands over time...the tags are pretty vanilla, maybe too vanilla for such great art.
Hmm.... #conspiracies #dark secrets #fully voiced #branching routes #multiple endings #accidental sex #10 episodes in total

SelectGameworks

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2019
i see the choices all have(so far as i've played)"work in progress" should there be weights to the choices not yet implemented?...
not too bad i must say...will follow this one...pity i have to be named "James" too damn formal...HAHAAA!!!
Choice system not yet ready in the demo, they will be in the official release of episode one coming soon. There are consequences to the choices you make and will ultimately craft the route towards the ending depending on your play.

Ardor

Sep 4, 2018
I see the "Working!!!" characters in the first pic lol...
I wonder how many other pieces are taken from anime

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes