0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
Hi All, My Android port of Echoes of Lust 1-10 with 0x52 gallery and improvements mod and all bonus content unlocked

And my Season 2 ep7.5 port with 0x52 gallery and improvements mod. All bonus content unlocked.
Alternative persistent saves/log location.
Grant storage permissions on first run.

Sir update pls

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
I tried using your mod on the latest version and played an old scene and got this message maybe you could help me understand what is wrong
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'j_r'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "G_Lust_Time.rpyc", line 9376, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1210, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1129, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1109, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
LustTheory S2E8
Wed Apr  6 12:36:00 2022

Reactions: JoThZ01T

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I tried using your mod on the latest version and played an old scene and got this message maybe you could help me understand what is wrong
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "G_Lust_Time.rpyc", line 9376, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1210, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1129, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1109, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
LustTheory S2E8
Wed Apr  6 12:36:00 2022
It seems like the variable j_r isn't defined for you. This variable discribes what Jessica is to you.
This would happen if you replay a scene before you've defined the relationships after starting a new game.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
This might be correct but if you unpack the game you can see a lot of content that should definetely be in a re-live category.
I asked about this on their Discord. Because E8 has no free-roam, there's no (official) way to replay the scenes, so there was no needs for the devs to add those, yet. You can expect the E8 replays in a future version of the game.
(I didn't have time to play E8 yet, so I did not know there was no free-roam)

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi All, My Android port of Echoes of Lust 1-10 with 0x52 gallery and improvements mod and all bonus content unlocked

And my compressed unofficial Android port of Lust Theory Season 2 ep8 with 0x52 gallery and cheats mod.
All bonus content unlocked.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Updated my Android port to Season 2 Ep8

Reactions: Fenix02

TheGR8STNoob

May 21, 2018
im not getting any visual changes or options after installing it. nothing seems different and i dont have the gallery option.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
im not getting any visual changes or options after installing it. nothing seems different and i dont have the gallery option.
Is there no "cheats" button at the right bottom of yours screen after starting/loading a game?
If not, check the log.txt file if there are any lines starting with "0x52"

julienblanc

Jul 6, 2021
Clicking on the gallery on my phone but it says " YOu have to complete the main story first"

How do i fix this?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Clicking on the gallery on my phone but it says " YOu have to complete the main story first"

How do i fix this?
You should use the "cheats" button in the right bottom of the screen (see first screenshot in OP)

julienblanc

Jul 6, 2021
You should use the "cheats" button in the right bottom of the screen (see first screenshot in OP)
Yep, I unlocked the galleries with the cheat option. However, once in game, I can’t access the gallery section on the phone. Says “you have to complete the main story first “
Do I really need to complete the story? I just want to rub one out real quick.

update: fixed the issue. had the wrong version of the game. thanks for the cheat!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote