Cheat Mod Ren'Py Lust Theory (formerly Echoes of Lust) cheatmod [Universal]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Will there be a cheat mod for the updated version of the second season with voice acting?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Awesome 0x52 ! Could you be so kind and put the version number in the name, pretty pls? Thanks a LOT!
In what name?
Will there be a cheat mod for the updated version of the second season with voice acting?
The mod will probably just work and wont need an update. If it needs an update I will update it.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Can you add a text box background opacity scale?
If you want to customize the textbox, you could use my other mod, URM. This will work on almost any Ren'Py game and offers a ton of features.

Sep 28, 2021
If you want to customize the textbox, you could use my other mod, URM. This will work on almost any Ren'Py game and offers a ton of features.
Hey Bro
We get new update of S1 and also for S2 they are working to complete the voice mode so you will give us new update when we get in here(on F95)

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
Thanks for this tool, is really useful.
May consider hide text boxes that have voiced dialogues, as a feature.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi All, My Android port of Echoes of Lust 1-10 with 0x52 gallery and improvements mod and all bonus content unlocked

And my compressed unofficial Android port of Lust Theory Season 2 v1.5 full with 0x52 gallery and cheats mod.
All bonus content unlocked.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

**Special Instructions:**

Unzip and Install apk.
Run the game
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to /Documents/Wills747/lust.theory.two/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch dependant on the class/speed/quality etc.

And Lust Theory Season 3 Ep1
All the usual shit, unlocked relationship edit at start etc etc..
Updated Android port for Season 2 full

Sep 28, 2021
This is from a long time ago, I will provide it "as is" - it may not support newer android but you can try it and see.
Yeah I already play this one, I was thinking that you update your Android mod Port and give us this latest version (Christmas event one also).
But anyways thanks for this

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote