PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I've finished everything in the game, but my phone says that some events are missing for Jessica and Zoe in the Re-Live section. Is this just an error in the game or am I actually missing scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Why, during Ellie's last event, are you allowed to see Ellie's scene after following Angel, but you can't see Angel's scene if you stay with Ellie? That seems like a bug or something.

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
Hello everyone, someone know if its possible to remove censure of the Actress for incest content pls ? All times she stop talking like censored. I can pay a lot for that :love:

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
S2.E7.5
11) XMas Story 2 - click on icon beside hints, have to do xmas story 1 first

Can I get some help on this one? Thanks!

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
If you buy the steam version for s1, do you get ALL the content? Including the extra/bonus content which seem to locked with a code? Do you even still need the code for the steam version?

Also, can you fully restore the relationship (incest content) and voice acting about it with the name thing in the steam version?
I'd prefer to buy the steam version instead of patreon but I want to be sure to doesn't paid for a kind of censored content.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
If you buy the steam version for s1, do you get ALL the content? Including the extra/bonus content which seem to locked with a code? Do you even still need the code for the steam version?

Also, can you fully restore the relationship (incest content) and voice acting about it with the name thing in the steam version?
I'd prefer to buy the steam version instead of patreon but I want to be sure to doesn't paid for a kind of censored content.
There is no codes in the Steam version so you do get all the content including the extra/bonus content. The voice acting will always skip the relation words, because everybody doesn't play the game with the incest setup so it wouldn't benefit them and also because it wouldn't fit into the Patreon's ToS where it has been originally been made for.

Swifter945

Dec 29, 2020
Hi guys I have a problem. I have the "you'll need to complete a special event" message on all paths except the Ellie's one, where it says I need to progress the Sophie's path which isn't even open yet. Please help

DeedleConcord

Oct 3, 2021
Hi guys I have a problem. I have the "you'll need to complete a special event" message on all paths except the Ellie's one, where it says I need to progress the Sophie's path which isn't even open yet. Please help
When I had that problem, I solved it by checking MC's phone in his bedroom at noon.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: Peanpea

Swifter945

Dec 29, 2020
check which one you are missing then

complete set of hidden bonus events

I'm in season 2 now and literally can't do anything. I always get the "you don't need to talk to her" message. I did 1st, 2nd and 8th secrets, but I can't do any more. For instance the switch doesn't do anything, same as the lamp and duct tape. Can't do second halloween run either. Is my save file broken perhaps?

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm in season 2 now and literally can't do anything. I always get the "you don't need to talk to her" message. I did 1st, 2nd and 8th secrets, but I can't do any more. For instance the switch doesn't do anything, same as the lamp and duct tape.
been reading some , word is you have to complete freeze day for it to trigger so

In order to trigger the events you need to complete “Freeze day”
Sleep Day - Click on the duck tape in The garage to start the event (Home)
Sleep Day - Click on the light switch in the hall to start the event (Home)

seems to be certain order of doing things, its been a while

also
go to sleep, see there if its special line to trigger event , or if normal sleep triggers it

Reactions: IgorMkg83
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes