Embres

Nov 8, 2019
Ok, I notice that problem also but than I tried this:
-slept through one day,
-changed the time of the day to evening by the fast foreword button,
-pressed on her house which started the scene
Just make sure that you do the time skip at your home or at the city map and than go to her home. :unsure:
Let me know if it helped you or anyone else. (y)
Worked like a charm, thx mate =)

Reactions: Michael Rawson

Embres

Nov 8, 2019
Ok, I notice that problem also but than I tried this:
-slept through one day,
-changed the time of the day to evening by the fast foreword button,
-pressed on her house which started the scene
Just make sure that you do the time skip at your home or at the city map and than go to her home. :unsure:
Let me know if it helped you or anyone else. (y)
The problem was connected to skipping the time in front of her house, when i did it in the town and than went to the house it actually worked. Thank you.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
yeah did try, q save doesnt work for me it crashes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

send me normal save if you can, but its good chance that saves arent compatible
place the attached script in the game folder and you can use save files made by my android version.

Embres

Nov 8, 2019
I have the same problem, completed all the story lines but nothing happens when I go to the party, even forwarding time and talking to her in the garage doesn't do anything.
I fixed the issue by waiting till evening before going to her house, previously i was skipping the time in front of her house which did not trigger the scene.

Reactions: SeeEmilyPlay

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
place the attached script in the game folder and you can use save files made by my android version.
nice, works like charm , thanks

Playing on Android so I don't think I can use unren this is my most recent save
made save for you , for me worked without problem , skipped time to noon and walked the door and scene triggered , but here you got

made save point here

Last edited:
Reactions: fhenrir

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This was a great episode, the dinner scene with Angel and Ellie and the subsequent sex scenes was one of my favorite stuff in this entire game so far.

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
nice, works like charm , thanks

made save for you , for me worked without problem , skipped time to noon and walked the door and scene triggered , but here you got

made save point here
Bro you saved me I can finally do her story haha thanks a million

Last edited:
Reactions: micmitja

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
I'm still very intrigued when Jessica, after sex with MC, exhales the smoke, and finally, twists her head...; then, suddenly, the day resets again. What does this scene mean? What do you think about it, my fellas?

• Haha
Reactions: Samael-79

Samael-79

Aug 26, 2020
I'm still very intrigued when Jessica, after sex with MC, exhales the smoke, and finally, twists her head...; then, suddenly, the day resets again. What does this scene mean? What do you think about it, my fellas?
That most likely Father Karras enters and exorcises her

Reactions: cvjoint

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
That most likely Father Karras enters and exorcises her
OH, a smart guy who thinks he is funny! But no, my question is another. I suspect that when Jessica twists her head, this event is somehow related to the time loop, but, how? Any hints?

Mexi

Jun 29, 2018
Still can't play this damn game cause of Unkept Error. Oh well, I guess I'm done with it. Hopefully, Summer With Mia doesn't do the same thing. It probably will. Too bad, there is no one on this site that can help.
Found solution. It was the Mega download that was sucking. Used different link and it worked.

lazyamerican

Mar 25, 2020
I friggen love this game...seriously need more adult games like this....literally cheering in my mind with this game more then fapping (though definitely still fapping lol)

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
So, I saw that it wad added NTR tag. What happened? And is it something we can prevent?
Judging by the posts, there's a hidden scene (like the Rape one in season one), about Jessica shoplifting. So, basically extra content you need to find, apart from the game.

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Judging by the posts, there's a hidden scene (like the Rape one in season one), about Jessica shoplifting. So, basically extra content you need to find, apart from the game.
Hmmm, got it. Thanks! So the rape scene is avoidable?

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes