micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Will the saves from Echo's of Lust season 2 transfer over since this is under a new name now? Or do we need to restart?
saves works fine, just move them from one folder to another

save please and where to put the save file???
as i said above, move them (\save folder) from one \game folder to another
but if you dont do that on regular bases as many dont , got backup saves in
C:\Users\pc name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
where you can also move them from one folder to another
EchoesOfLust2-1536575576 to LustTheory2-1536575576
no clue for other systems you will have to find out yourself

Last edited:
Reactions: Talmadge

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Is there seriously no Elizabeth / Mom content again? So far she has only got, I think, one scene in the actual story and some minor bonus content.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is there seriously no Elizabeth / Mom content again? So far she has only got, I think, one scene in the actual story and some minor bonus content.
if shes not , what am i then looking at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in this update there is content with pretty much all , only one that is not inluded for now is elly mom and chloe
now content not beeing to everyones liking is another thing tho mom and jessica get good 1 on 1 punding

Reactions: noctarima

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Reactions: deadman88

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
not renpy error, scripted error end of update, make save before that
can run hidden event on that point via cheat mod , tho will have to replay that one with next update too unless you want to skip true whole .8 story again.
i do have my save point before that error. İ was trying to see the hidden events but hey. i can wait.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Hi all....
how can we fix these errors
View attachment 1739627

Thats not a game error, that's the end of that update. Check one to two pages back for the explanation on that. It correlates (kinda) to a game theory about this being a simulation that I made a while back. Dunno how many pages back you have to go to see it (if you choose to) due to the argument that went down for several pages.

The new update sorta took a turn towards "Kinetic Novel", but who am I to complain with content this great? lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I bet he's going to wish he had created a clone to go play the lottery. If he knocked them all up then he's going to be paying a fuckload of money for child support lol. Now that I think about it, Ellie, Zoe, (possibly) Elizabeth, and Amy wouldn't have minded getting creampied by him. The rest might make a big fuss on that (unless he blew his load in their mouths or asses then it won't be a big deal though)

Last edited:

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Regarding the "synapse overload" thing and kicking back to the main menu after the episode, their coder said this on Discord: "The "kick back to main menu" isn't a bug ;) We were aware that it would prevent some people from playing the hidden event if they finished everything until ep8 and saved in mc's room since the ep8 event triggers automatically the moment you enter mc's room (which is why the story started immediately upon loading for some people). As that's something that won't happen when the game is complete, I decided not to spend time on "fixing" so I could get you the episode as soon as possible :) My advice, use an older save file where not everything is complete or wait for EP9 if you want to have a save file with EVERYTHING completed (free roam will be back in EP9)."

Apr 11, 2020
Hi all, can anyone remind me of where some instructions are for updating a mac renpy build with a PC edition? I used to have it safely stowed, but oops now it's gone. Mac editions are a rarer resource these days.

Appreciate it :)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hi all, can anyone remind me of where some instructions are for updating a mac renpy build with a PC edition? I used to have it safely stowed, but oops now it's gone. Mac editions are a rarer resource these days.

Appreciate it :)
well not a mac user but did save this on side
1649085794544.png

Bob Plodder

Nov 5, 2018
When trying to start the game I got this message: What to do about it?

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 283, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 283, in script
python:
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

ํYOKEE

Jan 10, 2018
This might be a ridiculous question, but did anyone know the name of ep8 main menu music themes? I have been searching it for hour

• Wow
Reactions: The Cat Man
Aug 30, 2021
I am kinda stuck on the last part of Amy quest after you arrive in the hallway at noon I am not able to trigger the scene at the pool what do you have to do to trigger it

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I am kinda stuck on the last part of Amy quest after you arrive in the hallway at noon I am not able to trigger the scene at the pool what do you have to do to trigger it
well it is old bug if you are on phone i guess , otherwise you can just move her quest forward, can see talk about it in past here
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-theory-s2-e8-inceton.21005/post-6476218

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-theory-s2-e8-inceton.21005/post-6483146

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-theory-s2-e8-inceton.21005/post-6483199

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes