masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
Dude has grown too attached to his own characters, it kinda seems he's trying to create the Incetonverse. I do love Megan and Ellie and Jessica, but a third season of this game is not exciting at all, I think they could easily reuse the characters in new games with no problem, but concerning a new season of an old (and too prolonged) game it is as the frozen theme sings 'LET IT GO, LET IT GOO'
I disagree as I see it it has lots of potential and it just started,
but sure the characters can be used in other VN.

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
guys I stuck after amy party event all quest says 'you need a special event to continiue this quest' here is my save files. Can you help me pls

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Dude has grown too attached to his own characters, it kinda seems he's trying to create the Incetonverse. I do love Megan and Ellie and Jessica, but a third season of this game is not exciting at all, I think they could easily reuse the characters in new games with no problem, but concerning a new season of an old (and too prolonged) game it is as the frozen theme sings 'LET IT GO, LET IT GOO'
Your Point Of View. For me, the third and (eventually) final season will be fucking epic. This is one of the weirdest games I've known so far: clones? multiclones? multiorgies? And well, big sister Jessica is hot as fuck! So, I have no problem with an INCETON-verse.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
guys I stuck after amy party event all quest says 'you need a special event to continiue this quest' here is my save files. Can you help me pls
Be at your room at Noon to start Sophie's story. Follow Sophie's story, then there will also be a bit for Elli. And then the "special event" will happen and you can continue.

Reactions: Tehbas99

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Your Point Of View. For me, the third and (eventually) final season will be fucking epic. This is one of the weirdest games I've known so far: clones? multiclones? multiorgies? And well, big sister Jessica is hot as fuck! So, I have no problem with an INCETON-verse.
I mean where do they go from here? Space? Furries?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I mean where do they go from here? Space? Furries?
More orgies, more characters, at least one more like "Clara". At this rate, clones reproduce like cockroaches.
Clones in the space? Why not. Maybe the aliens staged the whole Groundhog Day thing. :alien:
But the furies? Really? please. I like the hairs in some places but this things? EWh

• Haha
Reactions: punisher2099

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
I don't think so. If they were so attached would have probably done the character arcs more justice. Think they just giving fans what they want.

kabir_07

Jan 27, 2022
Please someone explains the role of rape and ntr in this game, I want to know before starting the game.......

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Please someone explains the role of rape and ntr in this game, I want to know before starting the game.......
Main character rapes his mom while she's passed out and basically also rapes his twin sister since she is drunk as fuck during that scene. NTR is really a stretch here, two non-canon bonus scenes for the older sister where she blows and fucks the shopkeeper after being caught shoplifting.

khronnus

Mar 16, 2018
Yes, it's my point of view :). I would totally agree with you if I started playing this in the last 3 episodes. However I've been playing it since before the covid (I guess it was episode 3 of season 1, not sure), and played every release since then cause I used to love this game (and every other Inceton/xRed game), for me it's been too long, and the way I see it their time would be better spent in new games. But as you said it's my point of view and I can understand yours too, peace :coffee:.

(if you're into weird games I recommend SpaceCorpsXXX and Third Crisis)

JustBrowsingForTits

Mar 26, 2021
Does the cheat mod render hidden events unclickable? I've tried them all but they don't work. Plus all the hints just say "you need to complete a special event"

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes