ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
so i applied the three bug fixes found here in the forums. however, i still get this bug in the locker room during pool party event

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, this happens because in this modded G_Lust_Time.rpy file, all occurrences of "m_a_1" are replaced by "pp".

This is effective for fixing the Find&Replace error made by Inceton and causing "slapping" to be read as "slam_a_1ing", but it introduces the opposite error: not only "m_a_1" in strings are correctly reverted back to "pp", but also "m_a_1" and "M_A_1" in labels, variable names, etc. are incorrectly changed to "pp", breaking the code.

The file I attached here should solve the issue.

Reactions: UraN82

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
...all occurrences of "m_a_1" are replaced by "pp"...
Oh wow, thanks for pointing that out! Although I did not replace all occurrences, I indeed replaced most of the labels as well. This is kinda... embarrassing I guess. :oops:

I will edit my post and point to your file instead -- thanks again for fixing my stupid mistake!

Reactions: ZenoMod

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Oh wow, thanks for pointing that out! Although I did not replace all occurrences, I indeed replaced most of the labels as well. This is kinda... embarrassing I guess. :oops:

I will edit my post and point to your file instead -- thanks again for fixing my stupid mistake!
No need to feel embarrassed: I also made that mistake myself, actually. :LOL:

Here’s what happened.

A long time ago I ran into the “slam_a_1ing” typo, and since I noticed it was recurrent and quite annoying, I just did a quick find “m_a_1” on that file. At a quick glance, it seemed to me that all occurrences were in strings (and I was in a hurry to go back to the game not to ruin the… atmosphere) so I just hit “replace all”.

I came back to the game, and all was working because the labels I replaced by mistake were also coherently replaced in the jump statements… until the code flow remained in that file. Fact is that I played a few minutes and no jumps from outside files occurred, so I didn’t notice my bug. I saved my game and didn’t play for a few months.

A few days ago, I started playing again and I got a label not found error, but at that time I had totally forgotten about my find&replace.

So I just googled for “Lust Theory could not find label 'Lust_Time_P1_Slow_M_A_1'” and I found wkjohnson2’s post about it. Since he said he applied the three fixes found in this thread, I skimmed the thread to find them. When I found your fix, your explanation about the “slam_a_1ing” typo made come back to my mind what I did to my own copy of the file :D so I unzipped the original file again and I made sure to substitute in strings only.

If you didn’t published your modded file along with the explanation I wouldn't have been able to amend my own mistake, so I decided to publish here my amended mod… That’s teamwork! ;)

And thanks for editing your previous post to point to my modded file.

Reactions: theMickey_

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
what is Inceton making so much cash ?
IDK. I can tell you what the strong points in this game are, compared to competitors, in my opinion:

1) very good rendering and animations (realistic skin, realistic face traits, plausible movements, while most of competitors have plastic-like characters with robot-like movements) (I really love the light scar on Nicole's right buttock!)

2) plenty of different female characters, each one with her peculiar body and face traits (while in many competitor games all the female characters look like if they were the same dummy wearing different clothes and a different wig) (it would be even better with some Asian and some Black girls)

3) a great added value comes from the professional voice actresses, which greatly enhances the erotic engagement of the player (in season 1, voice acting is complete for all female characters - here in season 2 is still to be added, introduction apart)

While the weak points of this game - especially here in Season 2 - is the clumsiness of the story... I don't wanna spoil, but towards the end there are some plot twist and revelation which really kill the erotic engagement of the player.
And let's be honest: which is the point of an adult game if it is not fap material? :confused:

Last edited:

tristanaCrave

Feb 2, 2021
Fixed. Just copy the attached file into the folder named "game".
Next time you launch the executable, voice over should be played when you re-live the "Dreaming" with Elizabeth scene.

Let me know if it works!
it does work! though i did find more relive events that lack voiced audio, maybe thats one for the dev teams backlog. i could make a list if i got time tomorrow of all the missing voice line events.

Reactions: DADIANA and ZenoMod
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes