Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
To be fair, it can be hard sometimes to identify what's really canon or non canon in a game designed around reseting the same day over and over.
It really shouldn't be when it's even said by developers themselves, unless of course you can't read or don't bother to read anything before.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
It really shouldn't be when it's even said by developers themselves, unless of course you can't read or don't bother to read anything before.
Well according to the developers the game doesn't contain a drop of incest as far as patreon is concerned, so it's pretty safe to assume that they'll say whatever they need to say in order to save their skin.
But that isn't even the case, having someone say it's not canon doesn't make anyone unsee it, and NTR being a huge turn-off for a lot of folks just fucks up their experience regardless, i'm sure even the NTR fans wouldn't be very happy if the developers started droping scenes out of the blue where MC is being gang raped by a gaggle of silverback gorillas and hiding it behind the "non-canon" curtain.

Reactions: holaje12

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Well according to the developers the game doesn't contain a drop of incest as far as patreon is concerned, so it's pretty safe to assume that they'll say whatever they need to say in order to save their skin.
i'm sure even the NTR fans wouldn't be very happy if the developers started droping scenes out of the blue where MC is being gang raped by a gaggle of silverback gorillas and hiding it behind the "non-canon" curtain.
Well as the player himself can decide the relations of the characters, there isn't necessarily incest in the game, as I've seen people play it with step-relations. And if that gorilla gang rape scene was a non-canon hidden bonus event just like this one specific one that some virgins get their knickers in a twist, I myself wouldn't give a chicken shit about if it was in the game or not. But such are the tears of the weirdos on the internet, right.

khorst

Dec 8, 2017
I can't trigger the special events. I've tried clicking all the spots, like the rose, lamp above the mailbox and so on. It doesn't highlight and when I click it nothing happens. According to the text on the main menu, bonus content is on.
Have the same. You got any solutions? Only Emma and chrismans work for me.

khorst

Dec 8, 2017
Here are all the hidden events currently available

Xmas Story - Can't recall how I got that, from others, you wait till Christmas, based on your PC clock, and click on the top of the Christmas tree to start it
Meeting Emma - Clicking the pick mug/cup in the kitchen
Game Show - Downstairs hall, lightswitch
Sleep Day - Clicking the roll of duct tap in the garage
Officer Kate - Lamp outside MC's House
Slumber Party - Top Speaker in Megan's Room
Shoplifter Jessica - Rose in Jessica's Room
For me dont works. Only Emma and xman. None of ohther trigers dont work. Any solutions?

tryone8

Nov 14, 2017
It wasn't even Netorare. She was blackmailed into doing a sex act...before your relationship began...and she didn't decide to run off with her rapist. And it's also not even canonical.

I'm not a fan of netorare myself, but I get really, really tired of how triggered some people are by the thought of female non-monogamy.
Problem? :hugging:

Kyte333

Jul 19, 2017
I've tried every download link for every version and they all say the file is no longer available?

iwantitall996

Feb 18, 2020
ran into an issue with Elle going upstairs in the house party on windows:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Ellie_Story_4_Door_Picker'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "11_Ellie_Home_label.rpyc", line 767, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1751, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Ellie_Story_4_Door_Picker'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
EchoesOfLust2 S2E6
Fri Aug 27 08:18:06 2021

Reactions: LoveBushes

khorst

Dec 8, 2017
Wait until you've completed all the quests
That's what I did
Ok but at all girls said that i must done special events to continue. Only teacher is active but hint send me to party and i cant go there. Or i get it wrong and just must go to shool at nigth idkn hmmm :unsure:....

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Ok but at all girls said that i must done special events to continue. Only teacher is active but hint send me to party and i cant go there. Or i get it wrong and just must go to shool at nigth idkn hmmm :unsure:....
If I recall correctly, Try going to the party in the evening or night, At Amy's house, it should happen automatically

Last edited:
Reactions: khorst

Mexi

Jun 29, 2018
Still can't play this damn game cause of Unkept Error. Oh well, I guess I'm done with it. Hopefully, Summer With Mia doesn't do the same thing. It probably will. Too bad, there is no one on this site that can help.

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Amy's pool scene doesn't trigger after the hallway/teacher's lounge in the morning, she's at the pool but it says I don't have to talk to her even though she said to meet at the pool and the hint says to go to the effin pool, I started the game all over again from the beginning and it still bugs at the same exact spot

Last edited:
Reactions: Sralbw
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes