ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I hope some of that stuff will be NTR.
the MC turned on the DG (=doppelganger, your copy) and cuckoolded himself - maybe you remember Annie in the school toilet? MC with DG both waved Annie in the ass. and with Katya in the teacher's room - don't you remember something? Why is this not NTR for you? =)
and at Ellie's party, your stepsis and her girlfriend - while you were tore your stepsis, your DG was tore your stepsister's girlfriend, growing your horns (because you truly love them both - ergo stepsis's friend cheated on you with your copy) =) it's a real NTR! =)
you need just gotta look right

• Thinking Face
Reactions: magaclaawe

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Disappointing. So much building up the hype for the episode and then the result is this. Really unsatisfying end. Clearly they ran out of ideas, and it shows. Bringing new characters in after this one for Season 3 is...interesting choice.

Reactions: koloppi

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
Disappointing. So much building up the hype for the episode and then the result is this. Really unsatisfying end. Clearly they ran out of ideas, and it shows. Bringing new characters in after this one for Season 3 is...interesting choice.
Care to give more of an explanation of what made it so unsatisfying? Not sure if I want to bother playing it but the since the devs themselves called it a "masterpiece", I had high hopes especially after being underwhelmed by the last few releases.

Reactions: LadyBee

LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
still waiting for a pc compressed version... is it in process? any heros! ... also i c some comments saying this update was disappointing... was it really that bad???

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Maybe i didn't find some hidden events... when i click on the MC's bedroom table (near the wall wheel), it asks me for a password, but i can't find it anywhere.. anyone knows?

Reactions: DADIANA

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Care to give more of an explanation of what made it so unsatisfying? Not sure if I want to bother playing it but the since the devs themselves called it a "masterpiece", I had high hopes especially after being underwhelmed by the last few releases.
The whole episode is basically just that orgy scene that we've seen on the previews. After that, you get the most unsurprising explanation/reveal to what has been going on and why, which most likely everyone have already figured out so it's not a shocker. Then you get "goodbye stories" for every main girl, which are like "feel good moments". No specific ending with any of the girls, no choosing your love interest to proceed with for the satisfying end, just abrupt choice that is supposed to be cliffhanger for the Season 3, which then obviously leads "to be continued in Season 3" message, and poof, Season 2 is completed. So as predicted, this is the goodbyes for the old cast with one last big orgy and 5 minutes of story telling, and in Season 3 there will be a new cast and new story.

Noctie666

Dec 5, 2021
He ran out of ideas when he came up with the carbon copy nonsense and MMF. He was eager to go back to his NTR trash games, should have just ended this one after the first season since it's the only good thing he's ever done.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
He ran out of ideas when he came up with the carbon copy nonsense and MMF. He was eager to go back to his NTR trash games, should have just ended this one after the first season since it's the only good thing he's ever done.
Nah, that clone thing was interesting plot twist and it actually had waaaaaaaaaaaaaay much more potential in it than what they now took advantage of it. Now that feature just felt like wasted opportunity, as they just had to force an orgy scene to the last episode of it. Without the ending Season 2 is much more stronger than Season 1, but with the current unsatisfying and disappointing ending just to get the old cast out of the way and make room for the new girls...both seasons are pretty stale. So much potential in it, but not capable to just squeeze all that potential out of the concept. Such a shame.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hi....guys.
I need to know something aboutthe NTR. I played the theis dev's game 'Inside Jennifer". That game was Ntr heavy.
Is this game also similar to that?

Reactions: Ass Fan
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes