the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Theory S2E9.

Download only if you use Android 11 or newer!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
Omg what a mess of an update this is. The sex scenes are way too long. I lost interest very fast after 5 min in the orgy and spend another 15 min speed running left click hoping to see a scene with a different fetish than harem or twin. I can't believe how disconnected the devs are about what their audience want.

We (I) don't want to see the mc not in control of the situation all the time.
We (I) don't want to see the mc being fucked in his sleep. Unstead,
we (I) want to see him fuck the girls while they sleep!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Echbert
Jan 24, 2021
Sorry, I'm a noob at this - how do I fix this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 537, in <module>
NameError: name 'ai_talk_complete' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "1_Home_label.rpyc", line 537, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 537, in <module>
NameError: name 'ai_talk_complete' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
LustTheory S2E9
Mon Aug  1 22:33:34 2022

This is from game with no mod, but also doesn't work with the mod

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
So I guess you missed the farce he did with Inside Jennifer then, huh. Because that cost him tons of income.
Go read that game thread in it's entirety. Pretty sure I was probably it's most vocal missed potential critic continually popping in it LOL.

That didn't cost him income though. Like i stated in that thread, that simply amounted to them throwing shit at the wall on something that was never going to stick all that well given the writers on that team, and their inability to do any better then standard "I want to fuck that pussy and give her my seed" inter monologue cringe when it comes to having to flesh out a female MC game. Hence why it actually made all the financial sense in the world for them to essentially pull the plug early, throw out that rushed ending, and shift that investment of their time and production value strengths elsewhere. Which again to his credit they did after what basically amounted to a test run try.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
The way they explained it here was it was all simulation, all humanity dead for over 2000 years and so was the mc. The girls weren't even real but just product of the simulation, and as it's written that mc will continue his simulation experience in the third one, so they can just write the mc to be a brother in other simulation family.
Hold up. Back when I made my first game theory about this being a simulation, I kinda predicted that it will turn out similar to this one game where the MC wakes up from a simulation due to a coma and he was informed that he and only one other person survived a crash they were in. I forgot the name of that game but as fucked up as that ending was, I anticipated something like that but HOO-BOY, I didn't completely expect this shit.

To help preserve humanity, but since humanity seized to exist more than two thousand year ago, the AI that was running the simulation had to create it's own iteration.
This actually puts what this one dude jokingly said in response to an SCP joke I made many pages back. Except this sounds like an reference to SCP-2000 aka Dwus Ex Machina. That SCP is an AI that brings back humanity after it gets wiped out. Exactly like what's happening now in this game.. At this point y'all might as well call me the Mattpat of F95Zone lol. This isn't the only game I've been calling it on (Pact With A Witch and Twisted World 3D are two other ones that I called it on.).

• Haha
Reactions: Only1P
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes