PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Thanks for the update!

The loss of one of the primary VA cast really set S2 back regarding getting full VA.

It will be nice to see this get completed with full VA as it is one of the few AVNs I enjoy (at least S1 of Lust Theory) that had VA content that lifted up the AVN versus detracting from the story, etc.

Cheers!! :coffee:

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
so whats new with this then? i played a while back where you find out you're in a simulation or something and it tell you to wait for season 3, whats being added to season 2 still?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
so whats new with this then? i played a while back where you find out you're in a simulation or something and it tell you to wait for season 3, whats being added to season 2 still?
Changelog....

Hi! Lust Theory S2 - Triple Danger is now live for all 25$ and above Patrons and as a FREE DLC ON ! (it's free if you already own the game you just need to update it.)

Get ready to try out 3 new original stories with our main girls! Each story is entirely different, but equally spicy! We hope you'll enjoy what we got in store for you in our "Triple Danger" release.

Download Lust Theory S2 - Triple Danger

Lust Theory S2 - Beach Day features:
1280+
NEW IMAGES
58+ NEW ANIMATIONS
New "Ambience" and SFX sounds

Reactions: VOYEUR
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes