kenshincl

Jul 11, 2020
Hey ! i have a small problem... i started played the 1-5 version and i finish, now i download de 1-9 version and i delete all my 1-5 complete story... what can i do? it is a lot of story to do it again... help :( thanks!

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hey ! i have a small problem... i started played the 1-5 version and i finish, now i download de 1-9 version and i delete all my 1-5 complete story... what can i do? it is a lot of story to do it again... help :( thanks!
You'll just have to start a new wank.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Super great Intro to Season 2. Kind of a rehash of Season 1, but I hope there are more consequences to his actions. I liked how he had to play damage control for Season 1. I like how now Zoe knows about the S1 Time loop. I liked this a lot and the new animations are very clean. Especially those ending sex scenes with Megan and Zoe.

Here's to another season and not the same thing with a new coat of paint.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I would just wait for E10 to come out ... There will be some changes, a new mechanic and a surprise. To avoid to play it 2 times in a row it's the best solution.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
omg, really? :( thats a problem
with the "control" key (CTRL on your keyboard) you can skip all the text you've already seen. If all your saves are lost and the game acts like you haven't played the game before, you'll also need to toggle "skip unseen text" in the preferences/settings

Reactions: kenshincl

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Super great Intro to Season 2. Kind of a rehash of Season 1, but I hope there are more consequences to his actions. I liked how he had to play damage control for Season 1. I like how now Zoe knows about the S1 Time loop. I liked this a lot and the new animations are very clean. Especially those ending sex scenes with Megan and Zoe.

Here's to another season and not the same thing with a new coat of paint.
there are ending sex scenes with megan and zoe in S2E1?

Reactions: ArturiousDesign
D

Deleted member 2088186

You have to had unlocked bonus content with code I think. Then use all options and blowjob should appear
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unlock the bonus content with code, then keep clicking 'Trying something else' through different options -- this will annoy Jessica until she just goes down on you.

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Love this game.
I hope the dev will add sound effects to the actual sex animation parts where you bang Elizabeth.

Was surprised that there was only a sound effect for fingering shortly and then sadly there were no sound effects anymore for the rest of the sex sequences.

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes