Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Thinking of adding to my Patreon list but not being familiar with previous work from the creator - Is there any opportunity to drop some of the girls?

I obviously don't mind shelling out for those paths/characters to be fully developed as other with different tastes will enjoy them but (and maybe other games like Sisterly Lust have spoilt me) wading through the dialogue with those I've no interest in gets a bit boring.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Question is will the new so called covid ramping mess them up again. I remember them saying they worked in a office. They had to work on SWM at home and the last update was last lackluster until they put in more animations a week or 2 later. Either this was a big ass tease update.

Reactions: blahblah25

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
HE fucked it up by getting drunk at the party and pissed off the girls, not much if he stays home either/ and said bonus content but was none......WTH.

Dec 21, 2019
And I'm always baffled by the defense force. This is a forum for people to discuss things. It's pretty obvious by now what most devs do after getting some patreon money flowing in. Longer waits for smaller updates. Often half-assed and full of bugs too. In this case it was pretty mild, hopefully it's not the start of a trend.

Just like how you want these dissenters to shut up and move along, you also have the ability to let them speak their mind, stay silent and just carry on with your day.

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
This is one I really tried to like...Not going to review it ..dont want to tank the score .. but I love the Characters..the story. But the downside for me is the sandbox elements and random events....Sorry:(

Reactions: blahblah25

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
god damn, I didn't think the models could look any better ( as I think that the girls in this game are probably top 3 on this site), but holy shit, he somehow managed to make them look hotter and more detailed in this new release. This is kinda amazing.

Reactions: Aristos and Blayo
Mar 8, 2018
I'm a bit comfused why is season 2 ep 1 out when on incenton website it say echoes of lust episode 10 at 73% complete so season 1 is not finished

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Season 2 sucked. Since the only character I'm interested in is only Elizabeth, having to go through other characters' dialogue and choices was really annoying. I've always disliked having to go through other characters to get to the one I want. Hopefully that changes when the free roam is back. Also, why wouldn't there be a choice to not wait 2 hours.

Nov 23, 2018
I have a problem and it is that the application does not run at the time of opening it does not even appear in the task manager that I can do so that my PC runs the echoes of lust application

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I loved ep 1 and am so happy the dev decided to continue this great game/vn. I am really loving the 360 and red button. thanks so much for the share. This is a must play for me, good story good renders. I look forward to more.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I have a problem and it is that the application does not run at the time of opening it does not even appear in the task manager that I can do so that my PC runs the echoes of lust application
Just in case try to download from another site and open with the latest winrar. Stop other programs and make sure your anti virus knows this app is ok. I hope this helps.

Reactions: predatorphamtom

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Season 2 sucked. Since the only character I'm interested in is only Elizabeth, having to go through other characters' dialogue and choices was really annoying. I've always disliked having to go through other characters to get to the one I want. Hopefully that changes when the free roam is back. Also, why wouldn't there be a choice to not wait 2 hours.
How could season 2 suck when this is the start of season2. I f you do not like to play through then rip the cg and look for just the pic of the char you want to fap to.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
We was using walkthough with old season but for this one i cant find walkthrough so its not nececary anymore?

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Hey will there ever be like a flashback or backstory with Megan losing her V card? That would be great. The devs make it seem like she’s this shy girl yet she’s fantasizing about threesomes. There’s gotta be more.

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes