grohotor

May 15, 2020
Ellie's path in this makes MC seam like a retard, i don't think anyone would be as dumb as him when presented with a hot piece of ass. kind of a tease but it is the 1st episode of a new season so its fine. kind of disappointed that he didn't fuck Zoe but its fine, you get to fuck her for the first time AGAIN lol.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
We was using walkthough with old season but for this one i cant find walkthrough so its not nececary anymore?
I'm trying not to be rude, but with over 800 posts on this forum you should know by now how to read the first post (so called "OP") in a thread...!? Maybe you're just lazy, but no worries, I got you covered:

Quote from the "Developers notes": "Free roam is disabled in S2E1 since we are just starting up." So it's pretty linear, no walkthrough needed (yet).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm trying not to be rude, but with over 800 posts on this forum you should know by now how to read the first post (so called "OP") in a thread...!? Maybe you're just lazy, but no worries, I got you covered:

Quote from the "Developers notes": "Free roam is disabled in S2E1 since we are just starting up." So it's pretty linear, no walkthrough needed (yet).

I saw already guide and i asked about choices not free roam. So I'm trying not to be rude to but you should try understand better. I was asking choices mather with this new version. Sorry for not asking directly i dont think someone can understand me like that opposite!

Reactions: theMickey_

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I saw already guide and i asked about choices not free roam. So I'm trying not to be rude to but you should try understand better. I was asking choices mather with this new version. Sorry for not asking directly i dont think someone can understand me like that opposite!
Ok, you got a point there, my bad, I'm sorry! I didn't even think about choices, because I already played the game and it was just a linear playthrough without any choices that matter.

So, to actually answer your question: No, there's no walkthrough, and so far no walkthrough is needed, because there are no choices that matter.

:cool:

Jun 19, 2018
In the new season I get "story unlocked" with each character but then nothing else, is that supposed to be all for this update?

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Ok looks like i played enough and found some choices like i though. Its not same think i asked but its close. So after we lost repat day we will need choice :( Thats god damn shame. I hope someone make walkthrough mod who give us choice bot of them. scrappy Hi man are you thinking make walkthrough for new season? Maybe you can add your feature ''Do both'' thing aswell? :D
For crying out loud, play through the damn episode before whining for help and asking for crutches! When you do you'll realize

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Can't say I'm too happy being back to square 1 again, but I guess it makes sense to progress the game. Kinda thought the MC was a little bit over the top stupid in this first season 2 release though. But I guess we'll get there next year or maybe in 2022. Cya.

Reactions: blahblah25

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
Is the "Kompressed" version broken on purpose?
Is it a feature? What donator bracket is it?

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
We was using walkthough with old season but for this one i cant find walkthrough so its not nececary anymore?
From what i saw most are scripted. In first season it was up to you to unlock certain events, here you just choose between 2 options until you unlock all. For example stay at home, mom goes to sleep(in this version, next probably would be different) and you get a BJ from Jessica. Party will get you through few events where you piss off Megan, Zoe and Ellie but need to do that so in next version you could probably fix it. So, really no reason for walkthrough, game ends when you click all options and that is it.

Also, models are great, but what is with optimization? I feal its not smooth transit between frames now.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
So the MC can fuck all the women in town and at the end of the day he's still a virgin ??:LOL: Dev trolls an amazing achievement lol.

Something did change tho and not for the better IMHO. Jessica, Megan, Elizabeth (the mom) and Zoe are too easy to fuck. Flaunt them the magic dick and bam! instant slutification. An invention worthy of a Nobel Prize IRL, way out of character in our situation.

For Megan and Elizabeth it's understandable, Megan being young and curious to "explore" and Elizabeth being lonely and really horny when drunk, but Jessica and Zoe are a different story. Jessica came off as a bitchy, hard-ass sister that punches her bro's lights out for looking at her tits to blowing him cause of the magic dick, just like Mia from SwM.o_O And Zoe from risking their friendship for a simple confession to randomly fucking him at a party. Even Ellie let him fuck her in the ass in Season 1, another out of character moment for a shy girl. Sophie, the girl from the sex shop and Chloe look like the type who'd fuck random dudes but for the rest of the cast it should be a little harder, especially for the sexy mom and the sisters.

It's an incest game, there should be some internal conflict to accept the pleasure given by the magic dick.:D But kudos to IncetonGames for the hard work put into making the game thus far. Really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work bois !!

Wolowitz

Mar 15, 2020
Amazing this new episode. the scenario is one of the best we have seen for these games. Echoes of Lust is getting a legendary game.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
For those people who don't know the codes.
For this version the codes are:
For removing ads- 2legs
For bonus content- datass
You are welcome!!!!
No, these were for the last episode of the previous season, not the current version :FacePalm:

All codes can be found in the OP, as well everything else one may need to play S2 or S1 of this game. People who are unable to find this info in the OP will most definitely not be able to find your post, even when it's right under their noses.

Reactions: Eros_ and alri

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Lastly , Jessica and megan are ... i cant type sister
Did you realize that the picture Ellie is holding is wrong there? :sneaky:
There is no input prompt there, so just click ahead until the next input prompt appears ["Jessica (...and also Megan) is Elizabeth's..."]

Reactions: svvaga

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Making the game a VN is a FUCKING AMAZING news, when i see all the games that failed because of the vn-->sandbox switch, for the first time we have a game going the other way around and it's PERFECT, the only thing missing now is a gallery.

tbot85

Jan 29, 2018
Something did change tho and not for the better IMHO. Jessica, Megan, Elizabeth (the mom) and Zoe are too easy to fuck. Flaunt them the magic dick and bam! instant slutification. An invention worthy of a Nobel Prize IRL, way out of character in our situation.
Totally agree.. So far the only challenge that seems to be set up in this first episode is "do not get drunk at the party", and all girls will be instantly available.. I seriously hope it doesn't turn into one of those "choose your scene" kind of "games".

Reactions: xXwankerXx
3.70 star(s) 237 Votes