• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MrMaGe34

Dec 31, 2017
story is very nice. anyone know other game like this story ? can't wait for ep 2 give it to us fast please :)

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
What i think about the game:

- Quite a unique story, is episode 1 so their isn't much of the plot yet but caught my attention
- Really good renders (just the map that was kinda of a suprise but is just the map and looks fine)
- Rollback would be really good for a miss click (specially if we need to pay attention to the dialogues)
- Some reused models but if they look good is fine
- *Lack of sound or music playing in the background, would be nice to have some (like birds in front of the school or something like that)
- Phone button should be a little more visible i think
- Dialogues are fine-good for now (small story for now)

PS: tell me there will be no NTR, please no NTR, if unfortunately there will be make avoidable( like totally avoidable, not to skip the scene),
PSS: *only acceptable NTR would be if the MC does NTR, but again, no NTR please.
PSSS: I like My Sister Mia( 1 of the 1st games that i played) so i think this one would be a very good replacement when it ends, please no NTR

* The game have 2 or 3 sound if i recall and is just the 1st version so maybe there will be more
* Not talking about when the guy(husband, boyfriend or guy that is flirting) watch the girl have sex, more about stealling the girl, but again no NTR
Thank you for the constructive feedback! Much appreciated!
- Rollback wont be added unfortunately because of the type of the game/story (Maybe if we find a way to how rollback only 1 or 2 dialogues it might get added.)
- We will add more sounds in the next version including background music/sounds
- There is no plan for NTR to be in this game. (It's a possibility if people request it but it will be totally avoidable)

Last edited:

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
What i think about the game:

- Quite a unique story, is episode 1 so their isn't much of the plot yet but caught my attention
- Really good renders (just the map that was kinda of a suprise but is just the map and looks fine)
- Rollback would be really good for a miss click (specially if we need to pay attention to the dialogues)
- Some reused models but if they look good is fine
- *Lack of sound or music playing in the background, would be nice to have some (like birds in front of the school or something like that)
- Phone button should be a little more visible i think
- Dialogues are fine-good for now (small story for now)

PS: tell me there will be no NTR, please no NTR, if unfortunately there will be make avoidable( like totally avoidable, not to skip the scene),
PSS: *only acceptable NTR would be if the MC does NTR, but again, no NTR please.
PSSS: I like My Sister Mia( 1 of the 1st games that i played) so i think this one would be a very good replacement when it ends, please no NTR

* The game have 2 or 3 sound if i recall and is just the 1st version so maybe there will be more
* Not talking about when the guy(husband, boyfriend or guy that is flirting) watch the girl have sex, more about stealling the girl, but again no NTR
Don't most games have Netori, where the guy steals someone else's girl? Even Milfy City does.

Reactions: MuzMV

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
About cosplay, just hope she wont be too mad later,... so she wont want to kill everyone in school just becouse they didnt want to be like her.... oh well .... we will see i guess

MuzMV

Apr 10, 2017
Don't most games have Netori, where the guy steals someone else's girl? Even Milfy City does.
Yes, a lot of them, Netori is fine and there a some plots that can be created with it(like stealling the girlfriend from a dickhead) but Netorare...NO!(MC loses all the girls to other guys) is what im talking about, i just misused the world NTR...

Reactions: Hyped

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Time Loop Hunter has the days repeating as part of the story so you can find out what to do in that same day when you go back to it again to progress.
There's a few other games that have the groundhog day mechanic. Timestamps may have something similar.

The twist was a huge letdown after all the hyping in the previous pages. Pretty game and will keep an eye on it though. Game is mostly linear, shouldn't need the pointless object clicking.

Last edited:

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
There's a few other games that have it too. Doesn't Timestamps have a groundhog day mechanic too.

The twist was a huge letdown after all the hyping in the previous pages. Pretty game and will keep an eye on it though. Game is mostly linear, shouldn't need the pointless object clicking.
Oh but this ins't even the twist there is a lot more to come ;) (Not saying anything else)

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
There's a few other games that have the groundhog day mechanic. Timestamps may have something similar.

Yeah I still find it boring and the girls are still blegh.

I expected something extremely mind blowing instead of the first thing I thought of when they were hyping up a twist. I guess we will have to wait to see if this actually improves, because from the demo to this it still doesnt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyped

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Sadly even on the linear game, you always get that 1 to maybe 20 buffoons asking for a walkthrough. Why people don't just play and enjoy the game, then if they feel they've missed something " use the search" and find the walkthrough.

Reactions: Laziness

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
Some games give you the option to activate or not some fetishes at the beginning of the game (eg impregnation, ntr..etc), ... I know that the developer will have more work because he will have to create more content ... but putting different fetishes he can attract more people to support (money) with the project .. and putting the option to choose fetishes ends with this eternal discussion .. do not put this blah blah blah .. do not put that blah blah blah ... .. I do not like it blah blah blah ........ I do not like that blah blah blah ...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ChaosGhost

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Okay, now that I have played the whole episode, I gotta say I kinda like the concept and I am really interested to see where this is going.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Was gonna say that the mc is a douchebag and a family is of retards with 4-5 word sentences, but i guess its part of the plot.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Some games give you the option to activate or not some fetishes at the beginning of the game (eg impregnation, ntr..etc), ... I know that the developer will have more work because he will have to create more content ... but putting different fetishes he can attract more people to support (money) with the project .. and putting the option to choose fetishes ends with this eternal discussion .. do not put this blah blah blah .. do not put that blah blah blah ... .. I do not like it blah blah blah ........ I do not like that blah blah blah ...
How dare you put ntr in the same sentence as impregnation. For shame.:cautious:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
If there ends up being cheating/NTR impregnation in this game, I am all in! :) I am also all in if the developer puts in the rollback mouse option... :D

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 237 Votes