ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hi, Please take some some time to answer some of our questions (Takes around 4-5 minutes). This will help us improve! To give you the best possible experience. By answering all the questions you will get a sneak peak at EoL Episode 6 and a chance to win a 100$ Amazon gift card!

Very nice that you want feedback from everyone. Bravo. I think Mia is the weaker of the two games because you can't really tell what the main thrust of the story is. Maybe if the MC had a goal, like getting a threesome with Mom and Sis, it'd be clearer. Echoes of Lust is not only easier to play because of the engine, but the narrative is a lot clearer. Manipulate the day repeating to find a way to fuck the girls. Maybe the more sex you have with them, their desire for you increases, as if their bodies remember how great it was.

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
Very nice that you want feedback from everyone. Bravo. I think Mia is the weaker of the two games because you can't really tell what the main thrust of the story is. Maybe if the MC had a goal, like getting a threesome with Mom and Sis, it'd be clearer. Echoes of Lust is not only easier to play because of the engine, but the narrative is a lot clearer. Manipulate the day repeating to find a way to fuck the girls. Maybe the more sex you have with them, their desire for you increases, as if their bodies remember how great it was.
Mia was no doubt started with less story and more fucking but it has progressed well. If it was not for the game engine that game is neck and neck with this one. The amount of kinks tha "living with mia" offers is more than this one. Yes Echoes of lust had better renders than Mia but Mia is older game than
Hi, Please take some some time to answer some of our questions (Takes around 4-5 minutes). This will help us improve! To give you the best possible experience. By answering all the questions you will get a sneak peak at EoL Episode 6 and a chance to win a 100$ Amazon gift card!

Mia was no doubt started with less story and more fucking but it has progressed well. If it was not for the game engine that game is neck and neck with this one. The amount of kinks tha "living with mia" offers is more than this one. Yes Echoes of lust had better renders than Mia but Mia is older game than Echoes so that's reasonable. Hope you will continue Mia too;)

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Ok maybe i'm just having a brain fart now, but are there any progress indicators in this game? Many other renpy games get gallery or even walktrough mods.

After playing the episode 4 to completion (i think) i have no idea what to even load to access the new content. I have 9 pages full of saves and no idea where to restart.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Ok maybe i'm just having a brain fart now, but are there any progress indicators in this game? Many other renpy games get gallery or even walktrough mods.
Pretty sure that if you check the phone you can see some hints that tell you when the content for a girl is done.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I can't find any of the hidden events. Are the first two timesensitive? I tried to wait in megans room for 30 seconds but nothig happens, she's just standing there.

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes