santrear

Mar 30, 2023
Hey guys, I created my own game from the assets of this one, if anyone is interested, here are the links.
PC or Linux

Mac

I haven't quite figured out what I can post here yet, so I apologize if anything is wrong.

trun93

Sep 11, 2023
Does anyone know how to fix error for season 2 mac version ?
I encounter the message "

You do not have permission to open the application “LustTheory2”.

" and have no idea what's going on and where to search for fixing this, thanks for help

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'd say you put it in a location where your user has restricted rights. But I have no Mac, so I can't give any details. You should make sure that the game lies in a location without restricted access rights.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Christmas events are the same as Season 1, there should not be 2 downloads.
late response but i have checked the different downloads for season 1 . right now there are 3 . after the steam version gets an update that fixes the narrator there should still be 2 downloads the steam version and "season 1" this is cause the steam version has censored/altered one of the scenes due to steam/patreon TOS .

Enjoy, I'd be very interested in anyone's opinion
i like the concept and changes from LT but this game is very grindy .

Reactions: santrear

santrear

Mar 30, 2023
devonY7
I heard you, and if I were to start making the game again right now, I would definitely speed up the progress of the action, but unfortunately, it turned out the way it did. I was scared in the beginning and stepped too carefully)
Thank you for sharing your opinion anyway.

Reactions: devonY7

hypaweeb02

Jan 28, 2020
replaying season 2, game loves to crash every 5 minutes lmao, is there a fix to that at all? season 1 didnt crash once lol

EDIT - now it just crashes on startup after the load screen

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I wish the game had a harem tag. It's too difficult which one to choose over the others.
Good news: You don't have to. Actually the game requires you to follow everyone's storyline.
But since the day keeps repeating, it's one at a time, so ... so far no harem.

Haidi

Jul 8, 2021
Hey guys, I created my own game from the assets of this one, if anyone is interested, here are the links.
PC or Linux
Google Drive
Pixeldrain
Mac
Google Drive
Pixeldrain
I haven't quite figured out what I can post here yet, so I apologize if anything is wrong.
I like the concept and most of the characters, it is a bit grindy but there's worse out there tbh

I did get stuck however at some point and i don't know what to do lmao

• Thinking Face

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I like the concept and most of the characters, it is a bit grindy but there's worse out there tbh

I did get stuck however at some point and i don't know what to do lmao
It's all event based, there is nothing to grind.

And well, if nothing else helps, there are always walkthroughs :)
Make sure you follow all storylines and don't just concentrate on one character.

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
replaying season 2, game loves to crash every 5 minutes lmao, is there a fix to that at all? season 1 didnt crash once lol

EDIT - now it just crashes on startup after the load screen
I think it is eating up all your memory and not releasing any back probably.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I'm currently playing part two and there is this little bonus scene icon that won't go away, no matter if I watch or decline the bonus scene. It's now in any of Sophie's scenes. Any way to get rid of it?
Screenshot_1.png

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes