jimguy999

Oct 11, 2021
Great game.

I think it needs some added realism where the main characters care taker comes by. We're obviously playing a guy with brain damage after all. She can be a 10/10 gorgeous woman who bends over asking if he likes her pearl necklace, and he can spend days to figure out why telling her that she looks like a clam wasn't a compliment.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
I'm currently playing part two and there is this little bonus scene icon that won't go away, no matter if I watch or decline the bonus scene. It's now in any of Sophie's scenes. Any way to get rid of it?
View attachment 3443410
I had it on every Elloie scene. It also irritated me a bit, but it eventually went away on its own after progressing in the story.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm currently playing part two and there is this little bonus scene icon that won't go away, no matter if I watch or decline the bonus scene. It's now in any of Sophie's scenes. Any way to get rid of it?
Maybe by restarting the game. This is a known bug, can also happen with some other elements.

Sep 2, 2018
here is my unofficial Android port of Lust Theory S2-2.0.0.

Main App:
  • Download
Assets (mandatory):
Voiceover (optional):
  • Download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.echoesoflust.s2.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.echoesoflust.s2.the66/files/game.
the voiceover pack goes to the same destination but it's optional.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Did as instructed, tried by copying files to both the location but game doesn't open it just closes automatically
Anyone who was to able run successfully on android please guide

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Well... I genuinely thought it would have been impossible to save the story after the questionable ending of Season 2, but I must admit they did a good job with the first two episodes of Season 3.

Nice save!

Please, Inceton, don't fuck it up. Please do remember that 99% of your audience like ti be able to immerse themselves in the story, suspending their disbelief and pretending the story is real. Remember that the "fiction in the fiction" narrative device kills the player's immersion in the story and it's frustrating...

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
Did as instructed, tried by copying files to both the location but game doesn't open it just closes automatically
Anyone who was to able run successfully on android please guide
Did it only run to the same point of a fresh install without adding the asset file or did it get further to the opening splash screen and then crash?

JimiG

Oct 24, 2022
Sorry if this is a dumb question or in the wrong place.
Does anyone have the bonus content code for Lust Theory S3 E2?

Bird34

Feb 23, 2019
Does anyone remember how to get to this Megan scene in the photo? I'm pretty sure I saved over it, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get there again.

Season 2 btw.

• Love
Reactions: Dr. Javi

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone remember how to get to this Megan scene in the photo? I'm pretty sure I saved over it, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get there again.

Season 2 btw.
I believe that's from the "X-Mas Story" Hidden Event. The 2nd one if I remember correctly.

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes