devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
What file should I delete ?
there should be an audio folder in "game" which has va folder full of .mp3 files . delete them .

It's best to remove these new VA from these scenes and replace them with, for example, moaning (ahhh, ohhhh)
i have not made a patch yet but while going through the code i realized that all of the scenes are scripted via location . and the elizabeth scene is in the house and i have the old version .rpy . so if you put this file in the game folder it should theoretically restore the scene . i dont have the latest version rn but for those who do feel free to try .

Reactions: 420Rajlord

gostek

Aug 25, 2017
i have not made a patch yet but while going through the code i realized that all of the scenes are scripted via location . and the elizabeth scene is in the house and i have the old version .rpy . so if you put this file in the game folder it should theoretically restore the scene . i dont have the latest version rn but for those who do feel free to try .
I think that such a file replacement may break the game because the script has been changed many times, the names of the VA files have also been changed. I thought someone would be better able to do it, no offense. That's why I took the matter into my own hands and edited this file from the latest version and compared it with the old version and added some audio files. I just don't know if when I add these files, the game will recognize them or if I need to extract them from .rpa file and replace the old ones with the new ones. I don't know anything about programming. And I'm still wondering whether to leave it as Inceton created (plus one-two extra lines and some audio files) or add extra lines of text with the MC's thoughts to lengthen these scenes. I bet that this edition will spoil the narrator's voice anyway, so I would have to play it

Reactions: devonY7

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It most likely does, but it's good to watch that one scene. After that make sure NOT to save and restore the old file.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I think that such a file replacement may break the game because the script has been changed many times, the names of the VA files have also been changed. I thought someone would be better able to do it, no offense. That's why I took the matter into my own hands and edited this file from the latest version and compared it with the old version and added some audio files. I just don't know if when I add these files, the game will recognize them or if I need to extract them from .rpa file and replace the old ones with the new ones. I don't know anything about programming. And I'm still wondering whether to leave it as Inceton created (plus one-two extra lines and some audio files) or add extra lines of text with the MC's thoughts to lengthen these scenes. I bet that this edition will spoil the narrator's voice anyway, so I would have to play it
from what i understand in renpy files outside the rpa always take priority . i was able to edit some dialogue in the script.rpy file and place it the game folder where the .rpa file was untouched and the game loaded my edited text .

420Rajlord

Jun 30, 2022
there should be an audio folder in "game" which has va folder full of .mp3 files . delete them .

Thanks for replying but I don't wanna delete other voice, only narrator is irritating. I will just play through it, if i can't do nothing about it and I will fully enjoy season 2.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks for replying but I don't wanna delete other voice, only narrator is irritating. I will just play through it, if i can't do nothing about it and I will fully enjoy season 2.
I think all char voices are in rpa archives. Check the file names and play a few to make sure it's narration only.

And if you are unsure, you can always just rename the directory instead of deleting it. That's easier to restore :)

Diwino

May 7, 2023
unreal lust theory is basically a tech demo so as of right now you don't need to play the main games to play that .
Thanks, but i think i'm still gonna play the RenPy seasons, especially because the size of the game, seems interesting.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks, but i think i'm still gonna play the RenPy seasons, especially because the size of the game, seems interesting.
Do that. I would do it anyway, the new Unreal Version will take a long time until it's an actually playable game. The pseudo-sandbox VNs are good stories. Make sure to start with season 1.

Feb 20, 2018
I last downloaded the S2 with the Triple Danger DLC.
Now there is a new one New free DLC - "Young wild, and free" (activate it by talking with Carol). Is it only Carol-related ?

And, Is there a way to download it without having to download again all the game (now21 GB) ?
Many thanks in advance :)

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes